Plummer terrier

My two above , mother and daughter.  Rob"Wirral country man "still works a few Plummer terriers, he has the litter brother to mine "wilf". Rob is a very knowledgeable man. Don your youngin dog is looking in great shape.  Atb Keith J. DSC_0073_2.jpg.595b0559d6ddab9eea2012e37bcebd1f.jpg

Edited by keith j
  • Like 4

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems to be a load a folk after plummers in last few weeks🤯 have I missed a sales pitch in country mans weekly or summat😁 my lads plummer 

Vandal.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, stormyboy said:

Vandal.

1504707005567-9ccce819-9b2b-4855-8995-dc63a8cd3d44.jpg

I lost a cracking bitch with his blood in her just before xmas,she had some boots to fill following my old bitch but she was ticking every box and i'm still f*cking gutted about it..But if your looking for a dog with plenty of his blood in it then he was a lets say a very driven dog and his blood carries those traits so they need to be kept busy.but are a willing to please dog in general..

• Like 7
6 hours ago, Bill bulldog said:

You keep them busy Keith there A credit to you mate

Aye Bill my dogs are kept buisy. There worked week in week out and all year round if possible. There's still a lot of lads, lads I know personally that work there Plummers regularly and legally above and below. Atb Keith J.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, keith j said:

My two above , mother and daughter.  Rob"Wirral country man "still works a few Plummer terriers, he has the litter brother to mine "wilf". Rob is a very knowledgeable man. Don your youngin dog is looking in great shape.  Atb Keith J. DSC_0073_2.jpg.595b0559d6ddab9eea2012e37bcebd1f.jpg

They are belters. How much would I pay for one of these. I live in London near a massive park and on days off work I love getting out of town. Would love to do some proper ratting. Can these dogs live without constant work though?

Like the Russell's of the world now a plummer that grafts below ground is the exception rather then the rule. I had a nice looking dog. Strong enough and would get you by with fox work but he was inconsistent and average at best. If your wanting something to Bush the hedges and rat with. And maybe bolt the odd fox then they are grand little dogs. 

But make no mistake it won't do anything your average Russel won't do. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, keith j said:

Nice to hear he,s still about working his dogs , tidy looking pair there keith 

• Like 1