Plummer terrier

Yeah would have been 90s. The bitch was served by vandal first but the mating didn't take for some reason. 

They used Curtis's dog mask on her next season. I was done with the Plummer scene by then, not that I got involved with the bullshit that went on lol.

There are some nice o/c dogs coming out of Ireland Bill, very strong. A few lads have split away to do their own thing, outcrossing to maintain working ability and health.

• Like 2

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Credit goes to the guy who bred her mate an me 12 year ole lad who owns her an puts the effort in, if she ain’t out jogging for boxing with him or ferreting or bushing then she is usually with me when he boxing or at school, she a joy to have about an thrives on graft an jist being busy. thanks anyway tho? That’s if is the pic I put up you talking about

Yes thats the one good on the young chap.....what sort of height and weight does a dog like that go to on average ?

Thankyou everyone I'll check out these legion  blood that Scotmans  blood that was added was good stuff I had a dog with some cur stopper blood all going back to skipper  I thought there was being some new blood added  by the plummer club of g Britain I've not even owned a plummer yet but I'm getting addicted  lol

On 02/02/2019 at 18:42, Bill bulldog said:

Hello in the near future I'm after a plummer pup but I don't want a snipey  small boned  pup I'm after a good strong bull head with good amount of bone do breeders still breed the good strong ones don't like the thin whippet  types I want it as all rounder it will live indoors 

The Plummer terrier died out around 18/19 yrs ago through folk pissing about with the breeding.

13 minutes ago, Millet said:

The Plummer terrier died out around 18/19 yrs ago through folk pissing about with the breeding.

As it goes your almost right but there's some that have just done their thing and held certain lines together and i'd say improved things from the gassy trouble making types of the past that a lot were known for being,but again the same could be said of nuttal or gouldy stuff or what ever type or breed of terrier..

• Like 4

I've been rattlng with a few plummers nice dogs no better than my Lakeland bitch the lad paid a lot of money for them but like he said he paid the money because they were what he wanted he just likes the look of them he digs a good few things with them he got them from some one in Scotland 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Do you still have the pics of the pups you had years back, if your right guy I’m thinking of? ?

Which ones\  plummer types? I've probably pictures of a lot as pups/ not all make it....the  2 best dogs I've bred are both virgins (2dogs with easy 1000 foxes killed between them)..one of them even won the plummer class in birr show .(Plummer people won't take the knock on bank balance that  breeding to 1 of them would entail)(no stud fee)-but people will happily Jack on a hundred each to Plummer sired  pups out of an average Russell bitch because he has "papers"

• Like 1
On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 06:32, fatlad said:

I've been rattlng with a few plummers nice dogs no better than my Lakeland bitch the lad paid a lot of money for them but like he said he paid the money because they were what he wanted he just likes the look of them he digs a good few things with them he got them from some one in Scotland 

are they right back to the Scottish Legion stuff and working well? Had one here direct from Legion - owner died and was gifted 

Edited by HGN
1 hour ago, HGN said:

are they right back to the Scottish Legion stuff and working well? Had one here direct from Legion - owner died and was gifted 

I'm not sure he said a name but I'm not sure but what ever there from they work well good noses on them and always busy suit him and what he does 

• Like 1