Plummer terrier

Hello in the near future I'm after a plummer pup but I don't want a snipey  small boned  pup I'm after a good strong bull head with good amount of bone do breeders still breed the good strong ones don't like the thin whippet  types I want it as all rounder it will live indoors 

• Like 1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah there's folks out there breeding decent plummers looks wise,but my old 12 1/2 year old bitch is barrel chested,pigeon toed and a tad snipey but when i broke through to her at 1.5 to one in the pot going no where yesterday the last thing i was thinking was,she's not a good looking plummer.:thumbs:, look at  some of the new blooded dogs for the type your after if you like the bull headed type but there are a few pure lines about producing still.If your on face book have a look at the plummer pages on there as folk are open enough about whats about on them..

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, fireman said:

Yeah there's folks out there breeding decent plummers looks wise,but my old 12 1/2 year old bitch is barrel chested,pigeon toed and a tad snipey but when i broke through to her at 1.5 to one in the pot going no where yesterday the last thing i was thinking was,she's not a good looking plummer.:thumbs:, look at  some of the new blooded dogs for the type your after if you like the bull headed type but there are a few pure lines about producing still.If your on face book have a look at the plummer pages on there as folk are open enough about whats about on them..

Thankyou fireman

• Like 1

That's a nice plummer I've been told to get a plummer with a lot of vandal in it I looked on Facebook  there's a lot of different  clubs and pages to look at and I've seen some very good strong out cross ones I'm still looking at all the different breeders on there as I said I've had jacks and my staffords I've had in the past was from the Bennie  line and I've had some of the American stuff in the past the only kc dog I owned was a Rottweiler  from German  import parents he was a fantastic  dog I've always wanted  a plummer he will be used for the occasional legal  dig ratting mooching  and going out with my mates beddy  whippit he will be a pet as much as a worker too

That's good katchum I'd be happy with a bitch like your sons got you never know you might want another  one you and son can take a pair of plummers out have some mooching fun I'm still studying  all the different lines out there and who's honest and decent in the plummer world 

It' sound like your got a good bitch there mate I've been on Facebook  looking at all the plummer people it's like a maze  I'm sorting out the wheat from the chaff  I'm not saying I'm anything special just want a good working all rounder line with good bone and substance to the line