This is why I hate this site you just don't listen or lurn anything..... 

4 minutes ago, wilbs said:

Shouldn't be wasting my time with this post but here goes and this will be my only post about stupid names for ferrets.

There is nowhere in my post that i have said they are greyhound ferrets the chap mentioned something about fitting small ferrets through a finger ring i think he said, (I can't be bothered to go back to start of post) the big buggers you've got wouldn't fit through a hula hoop lol. I just said mine are a line of small ferrets not greyhound ferrets, not micro ferrets, not breakdancing ferrets or any other stupid name i have heard over last 30 odd years. Names don't make them work any better as long as they do their job and everyone is happy that's all that matters.

I was going to put a longer post up but I'm a builder and it takes me bloody ages to type lol and I've got to get 3 of my ferrets down to the greyhound track they are running in the 7.30pm lol

Its linage yatwat 

11 minutes ago, wilbs said:

Shouldn't be wasting my time with this post but here goes and this will be my only post about stupid names for ferrets.

There is nowhere in my post that i have said they are greyhound ferrets the chap mentioned something about fitting small ferrets through a finger ring i think he said, (I can't be bothered to go back to start of post) the big buggers you've got wouldn't fit through a hula hoop lol. I just said mine are a line of small ferrets not greyhound ferrets, not micro ferrets, not breakdancing ferrets or any other stupid name i have heard over last 30 odd years. Names don't make them work any better as long as they do their job and everyone is happy that's all that matters.

I was going to put a longer post up but I'm a builder and it takes me bloody ages to type lol and I've got to get 3 of my ferrets down to the greyhound track they are running in the 7.30pm lol

No pedigree hunting ferrets only linage ya got. Fttttttttsssss 

Comprienda.... 

Edited by Our team

19 minutes ago, wilbs said:

I was going to put a longer post up but I'm a builder and it takes me bloody ages to type lol and I've got to get 3 of my ferrets down to the greyhound track they are running in the 7.30pm lolftttttttttttttttssss#ss

Edited by Our team

Our team this is a proper greyhound ferret pal,  cracking worker fast as f*** think it were 32" to the shoulder best ferret I've ever owned got 287 rabbits out of a 2 holer with her - RIP Flash

IMG-20190331-WA0000.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, wilbs said:

Our team this is a proper greyhound ferret pal,  cracking worker fast as f*** think it were 32" to the shoulder best ferret I've ever owned got 287 rabbits out of a 2 holer with her - RIP Flash

IMG-20190331-WA0000.jpg

Twat  open ya mind wilmbs. Have a look on line. Mute open it a little 

Edited by Our team

1 minute ago, wilbs said:

IMG-20190331-WA0000.jpg

it's proper one look at its pointy nose

1 minute ago, fred90 said:

Hahaha.    Orrr mates. Have ya missed me. 

2 minutes ago, fred90 said:

If ya have a look at my ferrets you'll see the right one with a nose like a arrow head 

I'm putting her too this yr. 50 notes. Each. They never kill in.. 

You must have all have a look online  can you see how slim they are. Ence the name..  

15 minutes ago, fred90 said:

Thats how I knew it was a 100% greyhound ferret with its witches nose lol. She was a bugger for getting stuck down the holes it was them long greyhound legs of hers. She held the track record for 3 years at my local greyhound track lol

PM Rakeaboot, he's the man for greyhound ferrets, a legend on THL, and other forums, his stock is second to none. 

• Like 1