Mini Ferrets

18 minutes ago, Our team said:

No.. Only Beeding. Cos not got a nuted hob. Next time she on. Might be late summer. Will put her to a new nurtured I know..  

A neutered hob won't take a gill out of season but a vasectomy hob will so you will be wasting you time.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome Frank, what’s all this talk about slipping a weasel in your ring ?. 

Clearly none of you know what yas are talking about. Heres a pic of my greyhound ferret. Hes in the 20:30 at Pelaw track tomorrow 

Our team this is a proper greyhound ferret pal,  cracking worker fast as f*** think it were 32" to the shoulder best ferret I've ever owned got 287 rabbits out of a 2 holer with her - RIP Flash  

Posted Images

Try n get them used to going through pipe work... drag a dead rabbit through it first for them to have some insentive go go in.

On first trip out choose a small 5 or 6 holer that you know has rabbits in.

Its handy if youve seen how many rabbits are home.

Im sure they will be fine and work well for you.

I had a small ferret... she would zoom through the warren and she still managed to push them out.

FF

2 hours ago, Our team said:

No.. Only Beeding. Cos not got a nuted hob. Next time she on. Might be late summer. Will put her to a new nurtured I know..  

she'd of been fine waiting for the snipped hob.

these modern little ferrets, teacup dogs etc are just runt or small x the same and inbred

a fellow off here. (he's not on now) who knows a bit about ferreting. bred 3 litters last year. he had a hob & Jill out at around 15 weeks and they where bolting rabbits. he bred my 2 and I have no complaints. 

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, fred90 said:

a fellow off here. (he's not on now) who knows a bit about ferreting. bred 3 litters last year. he had a hob & Jill out at around 15 weeks and they where bolting rabbits. he bred my 2 and I have no complaints. 

I look at like this Fred if they was in the wild they would have to hunt by hem selves by the early winter. So if I have kits say in early May I would start them steady in mid September, this has always worked for me.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Arry said:

I look at like this Fred if they was in the wild they would have to hunt by hem selves by the early winter. So if I have kits say in early May I would start them steady in mid September, this has always worked for me.

Cheers Arry

exactly his theory Arry ?

• Like 1