Mini Ferrets

What an earth is going on, this section has gone from people talking about there ferrets and given advice etc to this over night. If it's right what I've read about the long netting section, I think someone ( our team ) should go back on there and talk his s%#t on his own, while learning how to fed his ferrets correctly 

• Like 2

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome Frank, what’s all this talk about slipping a weasel in your ring ?. 

Clearly none of you know what yas are talking about. Heres a pic of my greyhound ferret. Hes in the 20:30 at Pelaw track tomorrow 

Our team this is a proper greyhound ferret pal,  cracking worker fast as f*** think it were 32" to the shoulder best ferret I've ever owned got 287 rabbits out of a 2 holer with her - RIP Flash  

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Arry said:

When I was a Young'en father or his mates would order a ferret from Norfolk were they were farmed, think it was from "exchange and mart" (if I have spelt that right).I remember them calling them Greyhound ferrets. Would come down by train in a wooden box, and yea they did look like what you describe long thin skinny things slightly pointed noses with arched backs and short coats, no idea if was a special line or sub species. But it an't what you have.

Cheers Arry

I think you are talking about Abbott brothers in Norfolk. 

• Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, fred90 said:

I think you are talking about Abbott brothers in Norfolk. 

I can't remember mate but did look forward to getting them picking them up from the train station. I laughed after posting I had sort of a flash back with dad ordering day old chicks that came in a square cardboard box and opening he box in the kitchen and them running every where under the cooker etc. Had feck all but good times. Off the subject but sort of linked lol.

Cheers Arry

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Can picture it mate , similar with partridge chicks in a shed .They are like little bumble bees .We got most of them back .

Honest mate that image took me back 60 years Lol.

Cheers Arry