Mini Ferrets

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome Frank, what’s all this talk about slipping a weasel in your ring ?. 

Clearly none of you know what yas are talking about. Heres a pic of my greyhound ferret. Hes in the 20:30 at Pelaw track tomorrow 

Our team this is a proper greyhound ferret pal,  cracking worker fast as f*** think it were 32" to the shoulder best ferret I've ever owned got 287 rabbits out of a 2 holer with her - RIP Flash  

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Frank Rawlinson said:

It was heard said a man could slip his weasel type ferrets through his finger ring I wondered if I could obtain such for my bedsit accommodation?

Seen some small jills but to think they'd fit through a ring would be silly unless you got extra fat fingers. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

A contributer has what he terms a slender small ferret a Grey hound Not heard of them since the 70s I had  ad cutting  from Countrymans Weekly advertising said If still obtainable phone number Greyhound 5"inch The only type I was introduced to were normal size slinky blue white 2063168or?07917385975 if still valid.. AS to the Irishman's large black leaves me in doubt.