NV Spotter

4 hours ago, David.evans said:

Read it right SOME BLOKE 

i dint say it was a t20 on the side I SAID with a t20'on the side , any dummy would know the the ir in the picture is built in ! 

Any thing for a sale eh 

and just for your information , I offered Phil a t20 to go with it , with a black sun ruby pill in side , I'm not in the habit of giving my friend bum information , 

so fec off 

Dave 

Jeez - read it right? Really? You got bad problems. How could I read anything you wrote about a T20 when you had not even posted a T20 torch related post?  ?

What part of " I have to tell you Phil, that torch in the photo is not a T20" was in reference to anything you posted? I was refering to the push zoom torch in Phills photo's!

Regarding "anything for a sale" : The first post of this thread is related to wanting to buy a spotter - or details of spotters for sale.

Dave , you added this post up like Dianne Abbott on a bad day mate. Do us a favour, read through the thread again and wind ya neck in please.

2 hours ago, David.evans said:

Yep 

im wrong I humbly apologise some bloke I miss read the thread ?

I hope you will accept my apology on a open forum 

Atb Dave

ps spec savers for me ?

Fair play Dave, we can all have a bad day occasionally mate.

I did something very similar a couple of years ago or so on another forum that I still regret it to this day.

It's behind us bud - never to be seen again. ?