Magnum rat trap

Brian , if you are frightened  by a trap you should never use it , just find something that you are more comfortable with and use that . 

You will get a better response to your questions if you post in SNARING AND TRAPPING AS PEOPLE RARELY VISIT THIS SECTION .

As above, you should try posting your questions in the snaring and trapping section rather than the new member introductions. You should get more answers there rather than just hellos and welcomes from the usual people. 

In fact, I'll move it for you now. 

I mentioned on another thread, I rarely find the need for them these days, seems I use other traps more frequently, to the extent I have to stop and think how to set them on the rare occasions I get them out.

As for dangerous, never seen them that way, I have a healthy respect for the Kania though!

:thumbs:

17 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Any links to where Sells the 55

There is a Spanish bloke on here I think and he is trying to get a start in the market , what is wrong with the 110  ?? If I was trapping Rats I would go with  2, 1/2 RBG  And keep it to myself.