Show us yer boots

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And rustys 

Not put anything on them mate , I’ll wash them of in the morning and let them dry naturally and that’s it ..all the other boots I’ve had I’ve put every protection known to man on , cost a fortune and

swear by these mate?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bundy89 said:

I thought we are talking work boots here? These are walking boots?

I work in mine also them and rigger boots depending on what I'm doing. 

But if it's work proper work boots v12 dealer boots there good just had to chuck mine after 3 years 

I like rigger boots I find them comfy and easy to work in but none of them seem to last much time 

16 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Akus 

about the weight of a trainer , comfy low ankled , not ideal for some but for anything other than serious hiking they okay , good tread, seem to not wear out too much on concrete etc. 

Just don’t spray them with marker paint 

45A76BB9-8897-4103-8037-7E00884AEA86.jpeg

4A9F7235-9FF0-43CA-9FAC-9F45CB2F2649.jpeg

BA400871-4898-4549-88CD-F79BCD1A6251.jpeg

just had a look on line,like the look of these?1587410506_Screenshot_20190209-164040_SamsungInternet.jpg.77eccde88f0d3ddbce51b2e6a7358b86.jpg

i should know by end of this month if I'm on this new wye syndicate .....if I get on it then you will have to show your face before next comp mate ?

you can watch and learn some true water craft from the master.............my good self ? you know I like to share the love??rigs,baits,tactics?20190106_211148.jpg.a06c0adfa6d76148bc9db026837ec85b.jpg

rivers right up.....out for a shine with the pup tonight when wife finishes work ,then hit the river in the morning,stocked up on bait earlier ?

• Like 2

Sounds good mate, will be good to meet up before the comp, I'm going to give that Atlantic heat, a go, think it's the gear Greymans boy is on? What's weather been like your way, been blowing a gale here, most of the day just stopped raining, good luck tomorrow ill expect some pics! ?