Show us yer boots

18 hours ago, fireman said:

I got a pair of british army winter karrimores that are exactly the same as those and never once have my feet been cold,i dig in them,beat there always in some sort of mud and filth and they cost me 45 quid at the army surpless store in Norwich.Bloody best boot iv'e ever had and i wreck a boot without trying and these are coming up a year old and still perfect.

I bought 2 pairs of these boots about 12 years ago and I’m only started wearing the second pair last year,and that was hunting hounds,beating and digging my feet have never been wet in them,atb wf

• Like 2

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And rustys 

Not put anything on them mate , I’ll wash them of in the morning and let them dry naturally and that’s it ..all the other boots I’ve had I’ve put every protection known to man on , cost a fortune and

swear by these mate?

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Francie said:

They look the part gav, have you had them long.

Is them socks gooduns, were would one buy a pair?

The bootsare five years old now. The bridgedale trekker socks I got on amazon, not cheap but they are a good strong long lasting comfy sock pal.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Bundy89 said:

Get some Dunlop Purofort safety wellingtons, why mess about with muddy laces when you can just slip these on.

And have to gather your knee high socks from round your toes after a dig. What’s not to like. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Billy b said:

Take a couple of days to wear in mate but after that they're brand new,, very comfortable ?

Thats what i need a bit of comfort cause il be in them all day, the ones i otdered should be here this week, hopefully they do the job bill.

On 01/02/2019 at 19:52, Francie said:

Thats the ones, 35 brick

Screenshot_20190201-190252.png

Well lads me boots arrived yesterday grade one, there more like brand new, im very happy so far, just about to start work so well see if there upto the job.

Very comfy boot.

• Like 1