Show us yer boots

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And rustys 

Not put anything on them mate , I’ll wash them of in the morning and let them dry naturally and that’s it ..all the other boots I’ve had I’ve put every protection known to man on , cost a fortune and

swear by these mate?

Posted Images

4 hours ago, 355mlredbull said:

I've the same pair , what do you oil/wax them with ?

I got haix boots very comfy good support & to keep them waterproof & subtle i use Neats foot oil only takes few mins to brush it on & leave to soak in had mine bout4 years now & out in them today still water tight. Atb

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Francie said:

Do they have the gortex liner mate, an how long would it take for them too dry naturally.

I heard vaseline an a hairdryer works a treat but havent tried yet.

I’m fairly sure they have the gortex liner , 

Never really noticed how long they take to dry Francie given I might wear them three or four days on the trot ..even if there wet outside there dry where it counts inside ..

As for Vaseline and a hairdryer,  I’ll pass on that mate ...?

My pair of alt- berg boots had them about three season now, worn ex army of eBay, and the leather treatment I use "Ko - can -Line". I went into a little cobbles shop years ago, said to the little old fella can I have some Dubbin please, you don't want Dubbin, well yes I do, you don't you want this. Been using ever since, its good stuff.

P1200696.jpeg.1f4284389c9ad43375073d811adff472.jpeg

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
8 hours ago, sussex said:

I’m fairly sure they have the gortex liner , 

Never really noticed how long they take to dry Francie given I might wear them three or four days on the trot ..even if there wet outside there dry where it counts inside ..

As for Vaseline and a hairdryer,  I’ll pass on that mate ...?

Thats good sussex cause i hear they can take ages to dry with the gortexx liner, an i think il pass on the vaseline also bud lol

10 hours ago, Francie said:

Cant beat thee altbergs mate, they look in good nick, how often would you put that stuff on?

If there in shit order wipe them down and just rub in after a trip out, if not to bad maybe once a month.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry