Show us yer boots

Needed a work boot that wouldnt be too warm, lightweight an durable, so i deceided on these haix boots.

I have a pair of albergs coming up four years now, excellent boot but the tread is a bit worn an there slippy on certain wet surfaces ie my workplace.

So haix it is, anyone have these boots, them seem a bit hard to get lol

• Like 2

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And rustys 

Not put anything on them mate , I’ll wash them of in the morning and let them dry naturally and that’s it ..all the other boots I’ve had I’ve put every protection known to man on , cost a fortune and

swear by these mate?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Needed a work boot that wouldnt be too warm, lightweight an durable, so i deceided on these haix boots.

I have a pair of albergs coming up four years now, excellent boot but the tread is a bit worn an there slippy on certain wet surfaces ie my workplace.

Cant seem to upload the link, could some gentleman put it up?

There on surplus an outdoors haix marine boot, the 35 squid pair?

Edited by Francie
32 minutes ago, Francie said:

Bought these a couple of seasons ago , Haix ex army of eBay , £32 .before these it was harkila ,  chameau etc , all around the two hundred quid mark and lucky to get a couple of seasons out of them before they leak ..these haix are a different league ..

Just got home from a very wet beaters day , feet are dry as a bone ..

3F29764C-A3E6-45BE-BF23-6EA733E83205.jpeg.4f6eaed82248b320a5418833a4997cb2.jpeg9C33A51E-6396-4BF0-85F8-B2D9BCC5CF1C.jpeg.26744d0e494e16aed7d035955900e91e.jpeg

Think the girl that sells them on eBay is Kelly Brown ...

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, sussex said:

Bought these a couple of seasons ago , Haix ex army of eBay , £32 .before these it was harkila ,  chameau etc , all around the two hundred quid mark and lucky to get a couple of seasons out of them before they leak ..these haix are a different league ..

3F29764C-A3E6-45BE-BF23-6EA733E83205.jpeg.4f6eaed82248b320a5418833a4997cb2.jpeg9C33A51E-6396-4BF0-85F8-B2D9BCC5CF1C.jpeg.26744d0e494e16aed7d035955900e91e.jpeg

I've the same pair , what do you oil/wax them with ?

10 minutes ago, sussex said:

Good tough boot by the sounds of things, cheap too.

17 minutes ago, 355mlredbull said:

I've the same pair , what do you oil/wax them with ?

Not put anything on them mate , I’ll wash them of in the morning and let them dry naturally and that’s it ..all the other boots I’ve had I’ve put every protection known to man on , cost a fortune and did nothing to stop them leaking , at the price of these had they lasted a year I’d have been chuffed , two years in I’m on a winner ..

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, sussex said:

Not put anything on them mate , I’ll wash them of in the morning and let them dry naturally and that’s it ..all the other boots I’ve had I’ve put every protection known to man on , cost a fortune and did nothing to stop them leaking , at the price of these had they lasted a year I’d have been chuffed , two years in I’m on a winner ..

Ive never treated mine tbh and there still going strong like you say for the price of them you could buy a new pair each year 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sussex said:

I got a pair of british army winter karrimores that are exactly the same as those and never once have my feet been cold,i dig in them,beat there always in some sort of mud and filth and they cost me 45 quid at the army surpless store in Norwich.Bloody best boot iv'e ever had and i wreck a boot without trying and these are coming up a year old and still perfect.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, sussex said:

Do they have the gortex liner mate, an how long would it take for them too dry naturally.

I heard vaseline an a hairdryer works a treat but havent tried yet.