New member from Hampshire with a different request

Hi everyone,

I thought I would sign up to this forum as I would like to get some advice. I have a disability that consequently makes me electric wheelchair bound and unable to walk. My disability is severe as I do not have any muscle strength.

I have always had a hobby of hunting and would like to potentially join hunting gatherings. However I would not be able to participate but I would like to watch.

Do you know of any hunting clubs in the Hampshire area or south England area that would be able to accommodate me tagging along?

Perhaps you could put me in touch with a society or a Club member?

Many thanks,

Lee

Hello, I see you've had the welcomes from the hello and welcome brigade who rarely read what anyone has actually written. 

In answer to your question, I suppose it would depend on what sort of hunting you are interested in. There are loads of subforums here to narrow down your interests. Have a browse around and don't be afraid to post in more than one. Hope you get something sorted. 

40 minutes ago, walshie said:

Hello, I see you've had the welcomes from the hello and welcome brigade who rarely read what anyone has actually written. 

In answer to your question, I suppose it would depend on what sort of hunting you are interested in. There are loads of subforums here to narrow down your interests. Have a browse around and don't be afraid to post in more than one. Hope you get something sorted. 

?

Welcome to the forum and good luck. 

Is somewhere like Bisley out of the question, you'll not see any hunting as such (they do a bit of bow stuff at animal targets sometimes) but a lot goes on, and getting around to view a bit shouldn't be to difficult.  Assorted Open Days and numerous competitions as well, so it can be interesting!