London baby abandoned in that weather

15 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Same thing happened to my father 84 yrs ago found on a doorstep in East end of London

I could understand a teenage girl that doesn't understand been under pressure and terrified but drop the kid into a hotel or McDonald's or whatever. Survival is pretty slim outside in that weather. My granny died last month (94) and a nun arrived from England for funeral and told me that as a child she was an orphan and was put up in a house up the road  where she slept as a child and had nowhere to go for food. She told me when my granny had 12 kids to look after of her own that she fed her aswell every day when she was also poor. That woman cried her eyes out into that coffin when i told her granny said she had a 13th child that was doing well and praying for everyone. I'm not religious but it gave me goose bumps. That woman could of ended up badly anywhere doing anything only for a poor persons kindess that gave that young girl food and money what she didn't have herself.

• Like 14
42 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Terrible to leave a defenceless ' innocent bairn like that this time of year in this weather .

You would think for those in whatever predicament they would at least try to leave the mite somewhere warm where they would be found very quick.

Sad all round .

Reminds me of old church rule in Ireland. Don't bring shame on the family. In fairness the cotton wool wrapped millennials in Ireland would expose that now. 

Frightened or not, you'd think anyone half sensible would do wha they could for a poor defenceless child 

& even if you're no good & you wouldn't no what motherly instinct was if it slapped you round the mouth, as mentioned, take the poor thing to a warm building at the very least 

f*cking useless imbecile 

• Like 1

Some horrible b*****d dropped a baby in a public toilet local to me the other year and left it to drown head first in the bowl. I can understand not being able to care for a baby etc and aborting them or wanting them adopted or something but to dump them to die is unforgivable. 

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Rotten c**ts. 

yep , ok she dont want the baby , at least put in a warm place, shop, etc  , when she found out, she needs to be sterilized , so she carnt have any more kids.

Said before it hurts me as my lad been trying for ages to have a kid with no luck so far even with IVF. While she just dumped the poor mite in those conditions with only thoughts for her self. 

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
20 minutes ago, Arry said:

Said before it hurts me as my lad been trying for ages to have a kid with no luck so far even with IVF. While she just dumped the poor mite in those conditions with only thoughts for her self. 

Cheers Arry

thats it mate, loads of good/caring  people  crying out to have a baby , and carnt have one for what ever physical  reason, and then you people like this mother, just leave a baby out to die (cruel cu*t)  it gets my back up things like this , top answer mate

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

That's right mate, so many men n women out there who want to start a family of their own & would make great parents & take the role on properly..... 

then you get proper misfits who don't know they are alive & they f*ck up beyond belief, makes ya sick 

Good luck to your boy geez, my cousin was told a while back she would not be able to have kids,,, but she's got a little boy now so what's meant for him won't pass him by ?

• Like 3

Last year a friend of a friend was involved in a serious RTA where a 3 year old child died and they received serious head injuries after being hit head on.I remember the abuse they recieved on social media and the judgemental comments from the so called do gooders blaming her for causing the accident and the child's death.It soon came to light that the child's mother was speeding, 3 times over the limit and had cocaine in her system.The child was unrestrained on the back seat.This happened at 7:30 in the morning.The mother got 6 years, the other driver is still recovering.Sometimes it's best to know the facts before you send someone to the gallows.....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

The girl that left it would see the bottom of my boot. 

Kick some F...,r  when they are down  ??? that's not hard to do is it and which ever way you look at it they both need help ,

My Daughter tells me they are rarely left alone  they are usually in the shadows watching ,