have a look at america ,,,bloody hell thats seriously cold

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Thank fcuk I’m older an a wee bit wiser these days ?

went to glastonbury once with a few lads from the village.1st night they wanted to go back to the van to sleep fecking light weight's. i slept in some mad tent full of feck knows who.next morning wondering around a girl give me a lump of paste whizz the size of a piece of sweetcorn.feck me i spent the day marching around gurning like feck and sweating not even 2ft of slurry would stop me lol.

• Haha 3

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While winter carping one night 4 of us having a social and mate said got to have a dump so he shuffled off in this really noisy thermal suit into the rhodes came back after 5 mins saying what a pipe h

Ted going to the shop...….?  

It’s the homeless I feel sorry for in this weather 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Glastonbury was ace back in the days, few days black out?? i really want my kids to go live life when they old enough but i scared they do half the shit Iv done ??

nothing you can do to stop them really.just educate them and talk open what dodgy feckers are out there.robbie williams was there singing let me entertain you when i went.the security on the gates would walk towards you and stamp your paw for a tenner.

4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Cheers mackem was about to call them shitebags but fair enough.

In terms of shitting we were in our small local nightclub. My mate comes up the stairs from the bogs/ entrance area laughing like f**k but wont say what hes done. When we went to investigate half way down the stairs all you could smell was shite. Got down into the bogs and folk were pointing into a cubicle some laughing some heaving. He had stood on the pan amd done the biggest shite ive ever seen on the cistern. My mate  got put out later for smashing glasses on tje damcefloor and the bouncer says i know it was you. My mate replys i never shat on the cistern.

"I never mentioned shitting on the cistern your barred for life"

out of likes lol

the best shitting story from the village.2 lads were down the railway bridge its about 70ft high neither of them are right lol.the vicar walks under the bridge every day on his little nature walk.the fastest walker alive he would be speed walking.1 of the lads mark.has his arse through the hand rail and shit.it landed smack on the vicars shoulder lol.what a fecking shot.

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Deffo the way to do it mate, educate them before hand,’I’m grateful my ma put me right, used see some proper mental cases who had obviously never been left off lead before ? 

my oldest lad is 17 now he has been given a few tinnies since he was 14 in the house by me and the wife.and not once has he felt the need to go out and get paraletic on the streets.if he asks for a few cans he has them in the house.it's mad i was working in a butlins holiday camp type place at 16 glass collecting.wild place especially when we went back home to pick some magic's and took them back in the holiday camp.what a wild trip that was lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Chaff said:

I just had a look mate newquay looks bad its moving east so we might get a bit here then I can drive round all smug in me 4x4 with chunky tyres lol

I'm going to work down that way tonight, hopefully ? see how we go lol don't think I'll be able to visit all my calls.

Cheers, D.

3 minutes ago, dytkos said:

I'm going to work down that way tonight, hopefully ? see how we go lol don't think I'll be able to visit all my calls.

Cheers, D.

rare chance for you to do some tracking in the morning in the snow.

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Coldest I have been in was -41 horrific frostbite advisory warning on TV etc,even the locals don't go out unless necessary,then they layer-up,its not dog walking weather ?

LOL

me patterdale doesnt last 5mins outside,she goes all frozen spazzy legged

the deer/wolf hound lies outside for damn ages,even last night at -40 odd with wind chill.

i opened the works compound gate tuesday morning without gloves,burnt me finger tips.

this aint as bad as last year

bet you havent got any milk or bread in the shops !!! mass panicccccccccc

Edited by Ted Newgent
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Ted Newgent said:

bet you havent got any milk or bread in the shops !!! mass panicccccccccc

I am flying to Moscow at the weekend from Heathrow,BA are saying some flights may be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions ?