have a look at america ,,,bloody hell thats seriously cold

I know it’s not minus 40 here but is there anybody else that loves this weather, I bailed from work at 12 and have spent 4 great hours out with the dogs I really love it and would like it to get much worse, or am I just looking an even bigger oddball, hoping to get snowed right off tomorrow so I can get up and out early, ???

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While winter carping one night 4 of us having a social and mate said got to have a dump so he shuffled off in this really noisy thermal suit into the rhodes came back after 5 mins saying what a pipe h

Ted going to the shop...….?  

It’s the homeless I feel sorry for in this weather 

Posted Images

That's a proper winter ❄️ our winters never bin like that but we don't get proper cold winters here no more, I do love summer but I have always bin a winter man aswel, it's nice n cold now though but we don't get them real bitter winters no more 

• Like 3

The winters we get here are totally different to -40's its really unpleasant to be out especially in the wind,it was -60 in north Quebec with windchill a few days ago,you don't just go out for a stroll in weather like that,you stay indoors unless you absolutely have to.

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

The winters we get here are totally different to -40's its really unpleasant to be out especially in the wind,it was -60 in north Quebec with windchill a few days ago,you don't just go out for a stroll in weather like that,you stay indoors unless you absolutely have to.

could you feel the difference between -30 to -50 mackem

Just now, king said:

could you feel the difference between -30 to -50 mackem

Coldest I have been in was -41 horrific frostbite advisory warning on TV etc,even the locals don't go out unless necessary,then they layer-up,its not dog walking weather ?

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Gridlocked near me A30 has 100 cars stranded ATM

My back garden not too bad lol

Cheers, D.

IMG_20190131_171054.jpg

I just had a look mate newquay looks bad its moving east so we might get a bit here then I can drive round all smug in me 4x4 with chunky tyres lol

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

Coldest I have been in was -41 horrific frostbite advisory warning on TV etc,even the locals don't go out unless necessary,then they layer-up,its not dog walking weather ?

such weather would even push even a new ncb donkey jacket to breaking point i bet

i know the jam sandwich in the pocket wouldnt stand a chance.

Image result for ncb donkey jacket

• Haha 4
6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t think you’d feel much at -30’except maybe ye balls in ye throat?

ive shit in the woods at -2 while ferreting the pink balloon knot was twitching like feck lol

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Id a held it in ? 

when ive got to shit ive got to shit.where i grew up in a terrace of houses 7 of them. across the back lane another terrace of house's.and last house down the bottom by the main road an old guy called joey i knew him from when i was a kid.

1 saturday morning on my way home about 7am i was full of whizz and drink and had to shit.there i was opposite his back gate shitting by the garage wall.and he opened it to go to the post office for his paper.

he stared at me for about 5 seconds while i was in the shitting crouch and just said.

you dirty b*****d lol.he never spoke to me again.the funny old fecker.

• Haha 2

While winter carping one night 4 of us having a social and mate said got to have a dump so he shuffled off in this really noisy thermal suit into the rhodes came back after 5 mins saying what a pipe he had laid doing up his suit flicked his hood up and this turd bounced off his shoulder and fell in the middle of my swim.?

• Haha 7