Dog or bitch pup

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

got 2 lurcher bitches,3 terrier bitches and the 1 dog terrier......hes a proper f***ing dickhead when they in season,whines,cocks his f***ing leg everywhere,general sex pest?,never have issues with bi

Personally I'd have a bitch always prefer bitches and apart from seasons you won't have the problem of it being bottom of the pile till a certain age when it goes stiff legged lol plus dogs have a ten

just shows we are all different. always had bitches I think they bond better. as for seasons the old saying a bitch is trouble 6 weeks a year a dog is trouble 12 months of year. your choice. atb. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, sandymere said:

A bitch, unless spayed, would alter the dynamics in a big way. Another dog less so. If u really want a bitch you can spay after the first season if it causes problems with the dogs. 

IMG_20190202_142315.jpg.576038ee393f12f0c7a1ffac99d8a45a.jpg

Cheers. Familiar looking ground!! I have tried to PM you. Your inbox must be full. 

• Like 1
On ‎31‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 20:55, white van man said:

Yep my lurcher and busher are best mates. I think another male might cause friction with that though. I have looked after mates bitches before and they have both been fine with them. 

Its when the bitch comes in season problems might arise seen dogs that got on well together both turn on each other when a bitch comes on heat.

I prefer boys, I have one of each atm, the bitch can be a right dick ed if she wants to be, headstrong and then some..the lad is no bother and lovely, I’ve found this with all males I’ve had before 

i think there’s an element of pot luck involved

My dog was 3 when I got my bushing bitch and he was fine with her,they become Best mates.

Busher now five and runner 9 so I broke my golden rule and got a bitch pup to take over from old dog.

It's taken a year nearly before they all settled and ok with each other.it was when the busher broke down and pup went into season as well that the two girls started to get along a bit to much lol .

My old dog he would let pup do  anything and she proper pesters him and instead putting pup in her place he just hid from her . he's ok now but we keep eye on things and don't let pup pester him.

Got to remember two dogs ain't much different than looking after the one but 3 can bring truble .if they don't get along you haven to kennel separate, Walk ,work them separate.we might think things are ok but bringing another dog into the fold can start wars in a normally peaceful kennel.

When bitch comes into season dogs will not eat for days and be a pain in back side. 

I will only have same sex kennel in future and once my old dog gone I will never have more than two dogs at a time.