Braught 3 guns this morning anyone think I had a good deal

I braught 3 guns this morning 2 belgian side by side old fashion poacher type 410 that go inside your coat and a Aya 20 bore side by side all 3 £210 I already sold one 410 to a friend for £100 so I got 2 guns that now owe me £55 each for abit of fun only got a picture of 1 of the 410 that I sent to a friend that I sold the one I kept has a solid stock but is the same gun 

20190131_105333.jpg

20190131_102919.jpg

• Like 7

Awsome deal them old Belgian folders are great too. I not seen a side by side on with a skeleton stock before. How are the bores? Most Iv see in shops are pitted badly. I bet your chuffed with them 3. The last reasonable conditioned side by side I saw for sale in the shop was £250 with slight pitting.

32 minutes ago, tomburras said:

Awsome deal them old Belgian folders are great too. I not seen a side by side on with a skeleton stock before. How are the bores? Most Iv see in shops are pitted badly. I bet your chuffed with them 3. The last reasonable conditioned side by side I saw for sale in the shop was £250 with slight pitting.

Barrel are fine mate been shooting with them this morning just testing them out in the paddock at home everything looks good and works as they should as I say I sold the skeleton stock one to a friend for £100 probly was abit cheap but was to a friend and I braught them the right way just made the other 2 cheaper as I can't shoot 2 410s but I kept the solid stock one and the 20 bore and can wait to get out properly with them 

• Like 2