HW 35 REBUILD

I think viz might be right on this  

This is what you said before    

It's sickened me thought I'd get a couple hour shooting done before send it it to big mac but might not be able to now barrel looks bent upwards too now I've looked properly. Barrels are 80/90 an extra 50 I'll get a 99 or something that won't need all the work this does  

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It does happen but most people are decent. this is what it's looking like at the moment 

I recently purchased a HW 35 from flynndog to refurb. I wasn't going to start straight away but I had a bit of spare time so the trigger has been rebuilt and is nice and smooth. The stock was stripped

Well he new it was bent before he sold it to you personaly i would not have payd no more than £20 or £30 for it but then again he told me the barrel was bent and you need a new piston a

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, flynndog said:

And then I put some pellets through it And it shot ok Colin fired it in his garden and it shot ok wasn't sure it was after I fired it. Like I've pmd him saying I'll sort it but did shoot fine in the garden 

It would shoot fine at 1 distance even bent, with no scope on it

7 minutes ago, Xjrferret said:

Well this isn't a good way for me to start on the forum it's only my second thread. I think I will put it down to a bad experience. 

Mate , we are a great bunch on here , we all help each other when we can 

This is type of thing does not happen normally in this section  

• Like 4
1 minute ago, villaman said:

Mate , we are a great bunch on here , we all help each other when we can 

This is type of thing does not happen normally in this section  

We will take the p1ss out of each other , some more than others 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, flynndog said:

And then I put some pellets through it And it shot ok Colin fired it in his garden and it shot ok wasn't sure it was after I fired it. Like I've pmd him saying I'll sort it but did shoot fine in the garden 

Ha mate flyn , just put your hands up to it  and yes I fcuked up give him the money back and let him keep the 35 , then everything can move on :thumbs:

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, flynndog said:

Thought it would be off at any distance if it was bent I've told him I'll sort it. And as for being a chancer I've started with a lightning and built up to the p15 from a gamo coyote what's wrong with that 

More so how many genuine lads have you shafted on route, play the white man game

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Xjrferret said:

Well this isn't a good way for me to start on the forum it's only my second thread. I think I will put it down to a bad experience. 

this isn't the way this site works... likes been said above the lads all help each other out!

I'll give my mate a bell in the morning and see if he's got one in his savage bin... I got one off him last year and he had 3 so I took the best one, the other two

weren't bad but it will need re blueing!

I did mine with cold blu at home and it came up well, think I gave him £20-25 for it. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, si brown said:

this isn't the way this site works... likes been said above the lads all help each other out!

I'll give my mate a bell in the morning and see if he's got one in his savage bin... I got one off him last year and he had 3 so I took the best one, the other two

weren't bad but it will need re blueing!

I did mine with cold blu at home and it came up well, think I gave him £20-25 for it. 

Spot on mate :yes:

....... It can be rough as arseholes on here at times but, that's exactly how this site works - everyone helps each other :thumbs:

• Like 1