HW 35 REBUILD

I recently purchased a HW 35 from flynndog to refurb. I wasn't going to start straight away but I had a bit of spare time so the trigger has been rebuilt and is nice and smooth. The stock was stripped and has had it's first stain and the action is ready for bluing. 

IMG_20190130_130429.jpg

• Like 6

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It does happen but most people are decent. this is what it's looking like at the moment 

I recently purchased a HW 35 from flynndog to refurb. I wasn't going to start straight away but I had a bit of spare time so the trigger has been rebuilt and is nice and smooth. The stock was stripped

Well he new it was bent before he sold it to you personaly i would not have payd no more than £20 or £30 for it but then again he told me the barrel was bent and you need a new piston a

Posted Images

This is interestin. A well know member selling a shed. I wouldn’t expect that.

Seems viz has pointed out what I saw but the buyer has said something different.

I hope ya get this sorted my man. When the seller can’t spell yard... you have to have your doubts.

Killer bike. 

• Like 1

Strange, I remember the post re: the bent barrel, as bigmac had offered to do the restoration on the 35 to help flynndog out, when Flynn had said the barrel was bent ! Check out the older posts , bigmac & si brown, both commented ; as Si had a spare barrel for a 35 ( but that was knackered aswell), it might not be the same gun , but I very much doubt it

• Like 1

Viz and rez are right it has a bent barrel

i offered to restore the rifle at no cost to flynn

and i even offered to get the parts for it at a cost to my self as the lad was going through a hard time

all he had to do was send it up

i had a few bits here for a hw35 as iv done a few of them

i even askd how much he wanted for it as is but he could not come up with a price

and i sayd id think on it

my lose lol

if you dont mind how much did you pay for it

click on the link below

mind he could of sorted a barrel for it

but once you start to shoot it you will know

atvbmac:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1