HW 35 REBUILD

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It does happen but most people are decent. this is what it's looking like at the moment 

I recently purchased a HW 35 from flynndog to refurb. I wasn't going to start straight away but I had a bit of spare time so the trigger has been rebuilt and is nice and smooth. The stock was stripped

Well he new it was bent before he sold it to you personaly i would not have payd no more than £20 or £30 for it but then again he told me the barrel was bent and you need a new piston a

Posted Images

On 03/02/2019 at 22:51, mattwhite said:

Am i missing something anout flynn.

Wasnt he pleading poverty then all of a sudden seemed to be getting all sorts of different rifles or have i misunderstood his posts?

On 04/02/2019 at 15:37, villaman said:

Yes he was Matt  and like I said we all felt sorry for him 

Me too! I sorted him a nearly brand new scope worth a couple of hundred quid so that he could take his lad out shooting and he said he would sort me a catapult out for my little lad. There's been no sign of a catapult or the scope since. Said he would put pic of it up but just posted one of a cheap 50 quid jobbie. I even paid for first class delivery as well. The decent thing to do would be for him to have passed it to someone who genuinely was going to use it with their kid

I may as well have sold it myself but thought I was helping a father and son out ?

• Sad 4
3 hours ago, wilbs said:

Me too! I sorted him a nearly brand new scope worth a couple of hundred quid so that he could take his lad out shooting and he said he would sort me a catapult out for my little lad. There's been no sign of a catapult or the scope since. Said he would put pic of it up but just posted one of a cheap 50 quid jobbie. I even paid for first class delivery as well. The decent thing to do would be for him to have passed it to someone who genuinely was going to use it with their kid

I may as well have sold it myself but thought I was helping a father and son out ?

He tried to sell me a catapult as well 

• Sad 1

When I spoke to him on the phone he was a right laugh and seemed like a decent enough chap lol. I'm not bothered about the catapult but I nearly offered him an S410 off a mate of mine its well used but still does the job and was going to see If he wanted it thank f*** I didn't. 

I've mentioned this before on here, some people might think why would you give away a scope for free but I had nothing as a kid just a tenner each birthday so I think it makes you a better person. When you have come from a rough family, grafted and done well for yourself and i am now sorted in life it gives you a buzz helping people out.

Mr Wilkes - one of the best blokes I've met in a long time is a Muslim chap who is 100% bang on we take the piss out of each other etc. I'm down on the South Coast at the minute he is coming down in next couple of days for a day or two of rabbiting and other stuff and I know that he will make the effort and put the work in. I'm taking him kayaking but he doesn't know it yet ?

• Like 5
On 17/02/2019 at 00:23, Xjrferret said:

It does happen but most people are decent. this is what it's looking like at the moment 

IMG_20190215_124519.jpg

Its looking good X

job well done it will be a cracking rifle for the lad and a good first rifle

mine was an old Diana lol

you had more chance if you through the rifle at the target

The 35 is going to be better than new

nothing thing more gratifying than doing the rifle your self and seeing how it comes along

as one part is done and you move onto the next .

not that iv done any in the past mined  :whistling:

would not know where to start lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 2