HW 35 REBUILD

16 hours ago, mattwhite said:

Am i missing something anout flynn.

Wasnt he pleading poverty then all of a sudden seemed to be getting all sorts of different rifles or have i misunderstood his posts?

Yes he was Matt  and like I said we all felt sorry for him 

• Like 1

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It does happen but most people are decent. this is what it's looking like at the moment 

I recently purchased a HW 35 from flynndog to refurb. I wasn't going to start straight away but I had a bit of spare time so the trigger has been rebuilt and is nice and smooth. The stock was stripped

Well he new it was bent before he sold it to you personaly i would not have payd no more than £20 or £30 for it but then again he told me the barrel was bent and you need a new piston a

Posted Images

Theres better lads on here than me to answer that pal but it would bug me to death knowing it was cracked. When you think of the force of a piston travelling forwards it would do my head in constantly wanting to check it hadnt got worse?

• Like 5
1 hour ago, lifelong cumbrian said:

It is going to be a dear bloody gun, piston barrel and original purchase, feel for you mate.

My thoughts exactly,  a pure lemon   piston, barrel, re-blue, purchase & God knows what else

1 hour ago, Xjrferret said:

I've managed to get a piston. I was going to get it blued because I new it needed that.  so far it's cost me 45 for the barrel and 20 for the piston so it's not too bad. 

Did you get the piston of airgun forum ?