BODYGRIP TRAP ????????

Ijust tried to reply to BRIAN HOLLIS ,but all I get is adverts so I will reply here 

The BG is as safe as any kill trap and if you don't follow the rules it will get you , I cannot open them by hand  so I use a setting tool any one can make one in just a few minutes, always use a spring loaded safety catch , set your traps before you go out , clear the area that you are trapping  it's as simple as that

DSCF3191_zpsff45tjek.jpg

bun136.jpg

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, micky said:

Ijust tried to reply to BRIAN HOLLIS ,but all I get is adverts so I will reply here 

The BG is as safe as any kill trap and if you don't follow the rules it will get you , I cannot open them by hand  so I use a setting tool any one can make one in just a few minutes, always use a spring loaded safety catch , set your traps before you go out , clear the area that you are trapping  it's as simple as that

DSCF3191_zpsff45tjek.jpg

bun136.jpg

I think it is the best Squirrel trap there is and to be honest it is to much trap for this country as it is to good , too powerful , and it takes no prisoners , I find that they are very good for Rabbits when set in the Underhang of old Rabbit Fences another good set is in growing cereal crops  , the 116 is so powerful I once killed three almost fully grown Fox Cubs that had gone on a KILLING/FEEDING  frenzy  along a fence line of trapped and Snared Rabbits , as with all traps stabalizing is important I prefer them on legs but you can use anything available , if you only want a couple you may as well buy here but if you want a dozen or more buy them from the states I bought mine from there and the worked out £3.50. to the door . The people I know who buy them go for the DUKE 116   MAGMUM which i am told is a Clone so it is legal over here .

bun294.jpg

bun066.jpg

bun339.jpg

• Like 2

I BOUGHT A DOZEN SOME YEARS AGO WHEN DELIVERED TO MY DOOR WITH POSTAGE INCLUDED THER CAME TO £3.50 EACH , THE THING WHAT PEOPLE WERE DOING AFTER THAT WAS CLUBBING TOGETHER AND BUYING SEVERAL DOZEN AT A TIME WHICH REDUCED THE PRICE FURTHER.

4 hours ago, micky said:

I BOUGHT A DOZEN SOME YEARS AGO WHEN DELIVERED TO MY DOOR WITH POSTAGE INCLUDED THER CAME TO £3.50 EACH , THE THING WHAT PEOPLE WERE DOING AFTER THAT WAS CLUBBING TOGETHER AND BUYING SEVERAL DOZEN AT A TIME WHICH REDUCED THE PRICE FURTHER.

What site/company did you get them from? Fourteen acre whants £14 each