First cross wheaten greyhound

4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

When can I come for that bitch 

Lol.  pick of the litter for the service don, only had her here for a couple of months then give her to a friend of a friend kicking myself I never held onto her as the big dog ended up with cancer and had to be put down before I got anything else out of him. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

Lovely example of the cross him and dc's bitch would make some cracking pups in the future(if it ever happens I should get pick of litter for the idea??????)atb

Who’s dc mate. Be a similar matting as he had to fawn bitch soon as ma mates black bitch comes good to be lined 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, scottish hare hunter said:

Who’s dc mate. Be a similar matting as he had to fawn bitch soon as ma mates black bitch comes good to be lined 

Daniel cains on here his only a pup but like your lad his bitch is hell of a looker(wasn't really suggesting a mating just saying its and his would make cracking pups).your pair you've kept off him are both nice pups and both have nice coats did both litters turn out rough coated or was they a mix of rough and smooth pal.

On 01/02/2019 at 12:23, Daniel cain said:

IMG_20190126_162643_295.jpg.69a81b67e8eac565827e2ada0ca65082.jpg

my first Wheaton/bull x lurcher bitch....ticking all the right boxes to be fair,26 tts at 9 months old,good feet, coat,can cover some ground, easy to get along with.cant wait for next season throw the work at her?

Interesting looking animal