best pic for charity

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pic I took years ago One man ,one dog and a ferret box in front,and sun was rising in morning

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Cracking idea got to be better than the usual dross that gets posted and anything in name of a charity is a good do ??

yes mate something little different I know it's not a lot of money but the thoughts there lol 

• Like 4
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Thought you’d a been, how can I put it?? Poorer ?? you a posh shooter type ffs? ?

Posh shooter type ? You will have to explain what you mean by  posh ? Do you mean posh as in can afford some fake tweed trousers off eBay and a shooting coat or posh as in some toff nosed lord who owns a shooting estate , 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Ain’t they the same thing? jist one pays for day on estate an one owns it? but in my experience 95% a folk that go shooting regular think they posh ? do ye own a lurcher ?

Why are you concerned what people own , why do you want to no if I own a lurcher ?in my experience 95% of shooters are compleat  wankers , doesn’t mean all 95 %actualy are , funny tho how no one in that picture is holding a gun but you assumed there shooters , I assumed you had more hair but I was wrong about that too..

assumption ay 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Touchy touchy eh ?? il leave you an ye insecurities alone ?

Not touchy at all I’m simply asking why you think the people are posh shooters lol . I will openly admit I don’t have two pennies to scratch my arse with , spending time with my kids and wife is more important to me than chasing money , as for me been a shooter ,do I shoot yes , do I pay for shooting, no ....never have and never will pay to shoot , I’m happy enough to sneak around at night poaching  pheasants  , do I have a lurcher .. yes I do .Am I posh ,,,Well if you call someone who left school with no qualifications and grown up on a shit hole estate with 5 brothers and 6 sisters fighting over beans on toast posh then yea I am ???

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Well your in the 5% then ain’t you, most folk up ere an most other places in lived pay a ton for a days shooting an go a few times a week, an most are all posh folk, was no malice in me post I was having a laugh, but you deffo got touchy ???

Long shift  bin up since 5 clocked off at 7 maybe I’m a little ratty ?

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Maybe ? I’v not long left an them im done am mates just sent me a pic of his chinky, so looks like I’m stopping for a chinky on way home ? now lets stop ruining this guys thread ffs folk will start blaming me ??

True , sorry kimbo ??

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Maybe ? I’v not long left an them im done am mates just sent me a pic of his chinky, so looks like I’m stopping for a chinky on way home ? now lets stop ruining this guys thread ffs folk will start blaming me ??

I was just starting to think katchums at it again ??? stopped yourself this time mate that's progress ??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1