A wander in the cold air

15 hours ago, Stavross said:

You won’t buy a better rimfire than a Cz, I’ve had no bother with the browning but it was a lot more money than the Cz and is no better

I like the t-bolts, and their magazines I really like. Not so sure about the trigger though.

8 hours ago, Rimfireboy! said:

I like the t-bolts, and their magazines I really like. Not so sure about the trigger though.

The mags are spot on and if you get a synthetic stock you get an extra mag that clips in, very snazzy I know what you mean about the trigger, for me the Cz in sharper ?

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Rimfireboy! said:

Whats up with the trigger? My trigger is a nice shiney gold colour and adjustable (not that I ever adjusted it), I know they do different models, both mine are the "composite sporter", maybe I'm missing something, I've had CZ WMR but couldn't tell you the difference in the mechanism of the trigger to be honest!

20 hours ago, Stavross said:

The mags are spot on and if you get a synthetic stock you get an extra mag that clips in, very snazzy I know what you mean about the trigger, for me the Cz in sharper ?

Got to admit I do like the extra mag in the stock, really good idea??

9 hours ago, Gav said:

Whats up with the trigger? My trigger is a nice shiney gold colour and adjustable (not that I ever adjusted it), I know they do different models, both mine are the "composite sporter", maybe I'm missing something, I've had CZ WMR but couldn't tell you the difference in the mechanism of the trigger to be honest!

It didn’t seem to have much feel or movement, I didn’t seem to know when it was going to break. He’s adjusted it since then, but I haven’t shot it since so don’t know what it’s like now. The t-bolt I shot was very accurate though, so the trigger didn’t cause me any problems in that respect. The model I was shooting was the stainless varmint model. The one with the grey laminate stock. As you say Gav, the triggers are a nice shiney gold colour?,a nice shape, and I do like how they sit right at the back in the trigger guard. Overall, nice rifles in my opinion ?

• Like 1