A wander in the cold air

Me and longshanx took ourselves out for a walk to a spot I haven’t been for a while, few hoppers about and he managed 4, two of them we couldn’t find as they were in the hedge backs but I’m sure a ginger will find them and put them to good use ?

5B1E39F6-05C1-4E9E-A97D-9731670EF5A9.png

• Like 4

I'd love a bit of sport here, every time I've been out I'm just walking up and putting them out of thier misery. The crows are eating them alive. I've popped hundreds over the last few months just owe them that after the sport I've had out of them over the years.

Think I recognize the t-bolt and SAK mod? You been in my cabinet ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Gav said:

I'd love a bit of sport here, every time I've been out I'm just walking up and putting them out of thier misery. The crows are eating them alive. I've popped hundreds over the last few months just owe them that after the sport I've had out of them over the years.

Sad times Gav, I’ve had a few in a couple of places around here where you could just pick them up and no matter where I go the numbers are low

• Sad 1

I was thinking of taking the 17 for an outing tonight but ended just taking the 22 and yes DT it’s the CZ 455 16” synthetic with Sak mod. Taking the 17 out on Saturday to see if I can pick a few crows off. Looking forward to shooting it as it’s a cracking rifle.

Temperature got down to -5? tonight, not many crop munchers on the farm so had a look in the rape field, spotted about 7 or 8 knocking about but natures own early warning system ( frozen rape crunching under foot ) gave me away.

Next time we’re up Stav we’ll spend a bit of time on the rape, seen a few new diggings about all along the hedgerow?

2 hours ago, Davetyler said:

I was looking at the t bolt before i bought my cz and a mate of a mate had one and it kept jamming and as he pushed the bolt forward it went off. I dont think for the price you can beat a cz 

I’ve shot Stavs Browning and it’s a nice rifle, I just couldn’t get away with the T-bolt, that’s why I got my Posh T1X?

2 hours ago, Gav said:

Think I recognize the t-bolt and SAK mod? You been in my cabinet ?

You got mixy where you are Gav or RHD?