APOLOGY DUE

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

,Ketchup ,I know your a sound bloke ,and I know he's your mate ,and it does go against a decent persons instincts when they see what seems to be a mob piling in on a fella ,( his age doesn't matter ,t

I had a message from a respected  member off this Forum who uses the name  Mud , for some unknown  reason he spelt my name wrong and called me  F**K W**K  instead of Micky, a  simple spelling mistake

Grow up micky for ffs we all have arguments on threads me included.but no need to start them out of the blue. Go and paint the skirting boards or empty the lint tray in the tumble dryer 

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Poor dogs I feel sorry for locked away whilst you lot pick on an old man ☹️

??

Did he start the topic?? Lol yeh he must be flat out with the dogs lol ? started a thread and caught lying straight away ??? priceless 

33 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Poor dogs I feel sorry for locked away whilst you lot pick on an old man ☹️

??

Most people at work through day dotty so gives plenty of time to give Micky the shit he so desperately deserves lol. Funny really how he has started a topic but you say we pick on him ?? 

1 hour ago, micky said:

Pull yer Crown down and cover yer Arse with it ……...Try to keep yer Brains in yer head ! there no good splattered  all over the floor you will end up like   ELDIMMO.???

Lol you not dead yet Micky , was kinda hoping you’d drowned in that river lol mind you shit floats so will just have to hope that your plane crashes next time you head over to Thailand for them young ins 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Maybe they should do some work an stay off here tho, im betting the unemployed an sat watching jezza??

Aslong as your not there boss it shouldn’t bother you if your not paying there wages lol 

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Well if she find that acceptable then you can’t say nowt about bad parenting as ole mrs crackers has fcuked up with you an aint got no manners herself. ????

Blah blah blah same old same old go tell someone who really gives a flying ? ? 

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Well if she find that acceptable then you can’t say nowt about bad parenting as ole mrs crackers has fcuked up with you an aint got no manners herself. ????

She as proud as you posting a pic of young lad sticking his fingers up ?