Evening All

Ive got the likes and emoji things sussed now but cant go back and like all the posts so suffice to say thanks again for the welcome back ?

I couldnt work out why there was a few references to that Peter geezer until someone told me he was giving me a few verbals in my absence,slippery f****r eh !.....still i cant bring myself to get angry with a man who has.....well....." problems " like he has ....so we,ll leave it at that,lesson learned etc etc

Where is the chap Wilf does he not come on here these days i havent seen any posts of his.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good evening gents,not been on here for a while it all looks very different i couldnt work out if it was the same site for a minute till i recognised a few familiar names. Hope yous are all doing

Wow thats a pleasant welcome  i cant quite get my nut round the new layout so cant do all the likes and little face things yet but thankyou chaps,always thought there was some good folk on here.....Gl

Wilf left after pulling the curtains down on a well established wrong un. So as Wilf himself said let’s have it right  There used to be a geezer who posted on these sites called ditch shitter , a

12 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Yep he left in a right huff as did a few others... 

Wasn't right what was said without proof and said by a man that couldn't back it up wilf was a decent sort that contributed to this site wether you agreed or not 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I'm glad to see u back gnasher. I read a lot more than I post on here and I'm looking forward to reading some genuine boxing knowledge. I've spent 6-10 month (?) Reading opinions about peoples favourites because of weight, colour, locality, demeanour and background. I wouldn't bother tryna catch up. There is usually a good point every 2-3 pages then it goes to calling of mum's, cousins, nannas, boyfriends, u don't know anything, few emoticons, best since Ali, he was handed it, never deserved it, lineal bollox.

Anyway, welcome back.

40 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

I'm glad to see u back gnasher. I read a lot more than I post on here and I'm looking forward to reading some genuine boxing knowledge. I've spent 6-10 month (?) Reading opinions about peoples favourites because of weight, colour, locality, demeanour and background. I wouldn't bother tryna catch up. There is usually a good point every 2-3 pages then it goes to calling of mum's, cousins, nannas, boyfriends, u don't know anything, few emoticons, best since Ali, he was handed it, never deserved it, lineal bollox.

Anyway, welcome back.

bum chum

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Ive got the likes and emoji things sussed now but cant go back and like all the posts so suffice to say thanks again for the welcome back ?

I couldnt work out why there was a few references to that Peter geezer until someone told me he was giving me a few verbals in my absence,slippery f****r eh !.....still i cant bring myself to get angry with a man who has.....well....." problems " like he has ....so we,ll leave it at that,lesson learned etc etc

Where is the chap Wilf does he not come on here these days i havent seen any posts of his.

Wilf left after pulling the curtains down on a well established wrong un. So as Wilf himself said let’s have it right 

There used to be a geezer who posted on these sites called ditch shitter , a strange one who lived in abject squalor yet seemed to think he was better than anyone he’d ever met. A long term rumour went round about D S that he was once caught at it with his dogs. 

The rumour had been around for many years , Wilf just said what he’d heard.  

A poster on here ,probably ditchsitter himself or one of his lackeys then fired up that Wilf was ran out of London for protecting a nonce.

a pretty monstrous allegation considering the calibre of the  man and what he does. 

Now anyway Nash, ignore all the drapery , in your absence a lot of the usual fishwives we’re past themselves in a gossip thread about who you actually were. 

Strange thing the internet 

• Like 9
11 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Wilf left after pulling the curtains down on a well established wrong un. So as Wilf himself said let’s have it right 

There used to be a geezer who posted on these sites called ditch shitter , a strange one who lived in abject squalor yet seemed to think he was better than anyone he’d ever met. A long term rumour went round about D S that he was once caught at it with his dogs. 

The rumour had been around for many years , Wilf just said what he’d heard.  

A poster on here ,probably ditchsitter himself or one of his lackeys then fired up that Wilf was ran out of London for protecting a nonce.

a pretty monstrous allegation considering the calibre of the  man and what he does. 

Now anyway Nash, ignore all the drapery , in your absence a lot of the usual fishwives we’re past themselves in a gossip thread about who you actually were. 

Strange thing the internet 

Anyway stiffy how did his iron age turn out.?

• Thanks 1