Evening All

I’m sat in a lonely old barrack room  in a shithole of a town. My eyes paggered from the screen of my earthwork calculations 

and I logged onto the hunting life for a quick sneak before bed. 

Quick scroll through the threads to see that for a first post back

fair play gnash lad , FairPlay 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good evening gents,not been on here for a while it all looks very different i couldnt work out if it was the same site for a minute till i recognised a few familiar names. Hope yous are all doing

Wow thats a pleasant welcome  i cant quite get my nut round the new layout so cant do all the likes and little face things yet but thankyou chaps,always thought there was some good folk on here.....Gl

Wilf left after pulling the curtains down on a well established wrong un. So as Wilf himself said let’s have it right  There used to be a geezer who posted on these sites called ditch shitter , a

13 hours ago, bird said:

we got them  sat, think it might go  draw ,Wolves are going well, and now every game going to get hard , clubs at bottom will be giving it all they  now . as long as Wolves can say about mid table , or just say in this league will do me  come on the Wolves , sorry gnash    lol. 

got me day wrong lol  ,   good win tonight   Wolves ,  didnt think we win   , 

35 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m sat in a lonely old barrack room  in a shithole of a town. My eyes paggered from the screen of my earthwork calculations 

and I logged onto the hunting life for a quick sneak before bed. 

Quick scroll through the threads to see that for a first post back

fair play gnash lad , FairPlay 

you a quantity surveyor mate.

Wow thats a pleasant welcome  i cant quite get my nut round the new layout so cant do all the likes and little face things yet but thankyou chaps,always thought there was some good folk on here.....Glad everyones doing good ive been reading around different parts of the site seeing what yous all get up to its smashing reading for a frustrated city boy like me so appreciate the site and you chaps who make it....all the best.

• Like 14