Collie Lurcher X Collie Lurcher..

10 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Collie John likes a collie does collie John 

We like what type we like.. and we like what type suits our pass time...every man/woman is different..

Edited by Millet
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, colliejohn said:

Thanks for the pic mate I hope you find the type you want. Regards Collie John 

All the best with with the up coming prodigy ...if i can manage to stop on here long enough i look forward to there progress..?

• Like 1
On 29/01/2019 at 19:00, socks said:

Pass on my regards mate ??? ........

I passed them on K and V said a autograph is required..you where spotted on TV a while back and now famous.. lol... ?

• Haha 1
On 29/01/2019 at 11:47, Millet said:

The reason i am after a new pooch is my present Collie Lurcher has hit 7yrs old and i do not like to see her stiff after a night or day out mooching about..the dales can be a unforgiving place on the pooches old joints and she has picked up the odd irreparable injury..she can still work but the the recovery times are taking longer as time goes on so a new pup would lesson the load..anyone concerned about a pups welfare in my care have nothing to worry about..my pooches are insured have a life times worth of bunnies to work and sleep on the bottom of my bed when resting.

Sounds like Ditchshitters set up, your divan doesn't consist of two pallets pushed together an all does it ?