Collie Lurcher X Collie Lurcher..

The reason i am after a new pooch is my present Collie Lurcher has hit 7yrs old and i do not like to see her stiff after a night or day out mooching about..the dales can be a unforgiving place on the pooches old joints and she has picked up the odd irreparable injury..she can still work but the the recovery times are taking longer as time goes on so a new pup would lesson the load..anyone concerned about a pups welfare in my care have nothing to worry about..my pooches are insured have a life times worth of bunnies to work and sleep on the bottom of my bed when resting.

• Like 7
10 minutes ago, joe ox said:

It doesn't seem like 7 year since you posted pics of her as a pup, time goes by to fast as we get older!

Your not wrong Joe.. i will be 47 this year and the months keep speeding up..

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye but your really old ?

nice to see ye back milkit?? atleast you do a bit ? I’m same mate my ole bitch 9 now an needs a replacement,don’t know how she handle getting left in tho☹️

Really old? less of it lad ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, socks said:

All good mate ... glad to see your out and about and still at it ??? hows V ???

V.. is spot on mate and is still out and about with Whippets... lamping regularly injuries and weather dependent.. V has a pup which has the potential to be a little Star but we will see..

9 minutes ago, Millet said:

V.. is spot on mate and is still out and about with Whippets... lamping regularly injuries and weather dependent.. V has a pup which has the potential to be a little Star but we will see..

Pass on my regards mate ??? ........

• Like 1