P15s hour out

Had a quick hour with the p15 sat in the car in bottom farmyard waiting for something to land on troughs or in a sitty tree just about to call it as it was so quiet a woody landed in the next tree about 45/50 yard pulled trigger on him and dropped like a stone very pleased with this little gun

IMG_0165.JPG

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Nice one Flynn :yes:

You've got to do something with that IKEA stock though mate - get stripping, staining and stippling.

Thinking of getting it done black soft touch or just strip and stain as dark as i can 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, tomburras said:

Sounds like your getting on well with that gun - looks a great bit of kit. I agree that the stock done in black soft touch would look amazing! Interesting little gun these! 

I am getting on well with it only thing is the fill adapter it came with is too thick to fit in the port ? be off for one tomorrow  fill her up and might get another hour or 2 tomorrow or the weekend 

7 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

:laugh:

I've been there mate - I once grabbed my old HW100kt by the silencer and almost threw it into the trees :laugh:

Haha think we all will of been close mine was a webley raider 10 shrouded Birmingham gun I got off a company to try with their own scope in 2004 shot 17 bunny on some permission but was a horrible drizzly misty day up the dales as scope kept fogging up with covers on took em off then they got wet had a big polecat in a drop trap near car i went to tail it and the cnut got hold of me I was going to shoot it when it was hold couldn't get it off when it did let go whippet had it couldn't see a thing through scope after wrestling about with it left covers off  ?? I'd just had enough then dog wouldn't listen i was cold set and hungry very nearly launched the gun 

Edited by flynndog
  • Haha 1