Traders policy?

If your pals got traders hell have mid access where you can put cars on and off database get him to put it on if your fully comp and covered third party to drive other vehicles say you've borrowed it if you get a tug I've had traders last 5 year and never had any bother they come up as insured once put on mid and ask him if he's got demo cover if he has your covered either way you can tax a car online without mot too I've just done it 

• Like 3

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your own car yes you can drive owner of this car is fecking dead..... I just want answer from someone that knows not someone that's got an answer for everything cheers lol

If your pals got traders hell have mid access where you can put cars on and off database get him to put it on if your fully comp and covered third party to drive other vehicles say you've borrowed it

Dont listen to don he knows everything about nothing lol bloody turd he is 

21 hours ago, Jackknife said:

OK so Iv got a motor sitting on the drive log book in someone else's name. My own insurance is to drive my own car only. 

This motor has no insurance, tax or mot and I know someone with a traders policy, iv been told I can be put on his policy to cover me to drive the vehicle to garage for mot is this right or anyone know different cheers. 

Edited by greg64

A friend of mine has been running a fleet of motors for years on a traders policy, he,s just been nicked for fraud because the motors were not registered in his name, the noose is tightening and the loopholes are getting smaller so be careful ✌️

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Billy b said:

Can jump in any motor on traders insurance mate long as you got ya cover note in the dash ?

The mates covers him for everything from a 50cc scooter up to something stupid like a 20 ton road going stream engine and everything in between. Lol. 

5 hours ago, dogmandont said:

The mates covers him for everything from a 50cc scooter up to something stupid like a 20 ton road going stream engine and everything in between. Lol. 

?? handy ol insurance it is, I've had traders for years now, wouldn't change it 

• Like 1