nice size (muntjac buck )

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had cracking mooch  the other day, they been shooting by the wood, they got few birds there , they got few pheasants / partridge  , more partridge , the owner asked if i ever see any foxes let him kno

must of been a young tiddler Ray.....they grow a bit bigger than a hare??     this 1 was knocked down in front of us on the way to the first thl charity fishing comp(bit of good luck th

Loads round here busher puts them up almost every outing, Noisey pain in the arse feckers that likely to get you in trouble, still keeps ya on ya toes lol.   

Posted Images

1 hour ago, billhardy said:

Good do Ray looking at that buck thirty plus Buck the bruiser seems ta have a nose for it lol.atb Bill

yep mate, nice size , bloody Buck  god knows how he gets through them woods  at speed, he smashed through thick cover, he went over load of logs , he  rough/tumble type dog always as been  he 6 now  not changed   since you seen him as  young pup, he was reckless then , old Bryn  dont bother he use his brain he lets Buck do all the hard work  the clever old prat  lol

17 minutes ago, bird said:

yep mate, nice size , bloody Buck  god knows how he gets through them woods  at speed, he smashed through thick cover, he went over load of logs , he  rough/tumble type dog always as been  he 6 now  not changed   since you seen him as  young pup, he was reckless then , old Bryn  dont bother he use his brain he lets Buck do all the hard work  the clever old prat  lol

I knows what yas saying Ray just hope I can get a welp bred  out him just waiting fa jaz now get a welp with luck got some empty semen straws if all fails it's hands to the job lol.atb billBill

47 minutes ago, bird said:

was told today by my mate, they can get bigger your right , so yep it was good size , and when you think about it, roe go 45lb and bigger type deer, so 30lb  muntjack  not really that big, but felt it, felt it though falling over bloody branches/logs  with across me shoulder  lol

The was a pic in cmw couple year logo of 1 next to 2 roe bucks what bin shot wernt much in it size wise was a whopper

Rang you earlier spose you was out galavanting 

20190128_182608.jpg.719fc4f2c907388732278bccd8952146.jpg

must of been a young tiddler Ray.....they grow a bit bigger than a hare??

this 1 was knocked down in front of us on the way to the first thl charity fishing comp(bit of good luck that?).....so jumped out and put it out of its misery......Marty munjac went down a treat at the bar b que???

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, bird said:

Had cracking mooch  the other day, they been shooting by the wood, they got few birds there , they got few pheasants / partridge  , more partridge , the owner asked if i ever see any foxes let him know , ive found the odd couple in the wood that been wounded  that Buck found before, so i know you always get something either muntjac or fox. went over there 5pm    nice hour before dark ,and nobody about, both my dogs got great noise , old Bryn  and Buck spot on , Bryn mooches for 5-8mins then comes back, but Buck just  go if on sent , more so if sees anything, been walking 50 mins, heard crash  fox  came bottom  track then legged down the lane , prat pity didnt have me 686 12g , i would have had him , no sign of dogs yet.Old Bryn came out , no Buck then heard another crash and deer noise , prob one that been shot  suppose, .Bloody hell was right in the wood , fell down  feckin twice  lol, got to him  and Buck there with it old Bryn   behind me , waiting for me , get through the cover and logs that been cut down.  was good size buck,  had to carry it on me shoulder for  fair while , got to be good  mid 30lb , plenty of dog food  for them Buck did great finding it in that thick cover,  and be bit meat for me and wife, freezer fair full with venison  and few rabbits, i dress it out to night  and have a can lol.   Ray

DSCN1021.JPG

DSCN1023.JPG

DSCN1026.JPG

DSCN1027.JPG

Just love them ugly little b*****ds

• Like 1