Northumberland

SamR

Had a drive up Northumberland for a few hours ferreting this morning. Rabbits seemed reluctant to bolt. Had to dig twice. Only got the 3 but its the taking part that counts. Ignore my fifteen chins, im built for winter!

Sam

20190127_092418.jpg

20190127_092212.jpg

• Like 9

42 minutes ago, wilbs said:

Lovely looking dog he looks well keen and up for it ?

24 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Nice yin sam, nice wee dog that reminds me a few my family had back in 80s, keep at em pal?

Cheers gents, she does the job. I think next year it will be time for me to get a runner to go with her

7 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I need w new runner but truth is I really don’t wanna put me ole lurchers nose out a joint by taking a pup out all time am leaving her in? an I honestly enjoying ferreting with the wee mans plummer ?

Could you not just have her run around while youre ar work like katchum? Or have i completely fabricated u working on a farm haha

Nice JR Sam a ringer of my last one. Still working on the wife to get another after she went about 5 years back. I love doing woods like them mostly Beech by the looks. be back again looking for the mushroom in the autumn.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Arry said:

Nice JR Sam a ringer of my last one. Still working on the wife to get another after she went about 5 years back. I love doing woods like them mostly Beech by the looks. be back again looking for the mushroom in the autumn.

Cheers Arry

cheers arry, shes spot on for what I use her for. Only a tiny little thing like, only weighs 5kg but game as anything

• Like 1