One of the best ,deadly accurate , silent  , very nice feel , great in the shoulder  , great shot count , comes with 2 mags , the best silencer made and I have tried a fair few 

Some say the mag is fiddly to load ,but you soon get use to it and comes second nature ,just like most mags in most guns apart from the HW100 ,which has the best mag system on any gun .

Would I recommend one , yes I would that's or sure 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

I've never owned one but, isn't it just the anoying sibling to the HW100?

No Just as good if not better and that come from some one who thought HW100 in any format was the only gun to have 

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, villaman said:

No Just as good if not better and that come from some one who thought HW100 in any format was the only gun to have 

Ya held the little 110 v’man? Or even seen one? Been ummmin and arrrrr’in about a pup, but that’s so small it could be a pup and it’s in the propohh sporter format.

I can just see it, that little thing set up a pod, summers evenin, 30 yards out from a warren. Superb.

• Like 3
55 minutes ago, Rez said:

Ya held the little 110 v’man? Or even seen one? Been ummmin and arrrrr’in about a pup, but that’s so small it could be a pup and it’s in the propohh sporter format.

I can just see it, that little thing set up a pod, summers evenin, 30 yards out from a warren. Superb.

Will it be be better than anything you've already got? :hmm:

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, lifelong cumbrian said:

I have a 100ks in 177, i like it but find it a bit nose heavy, i wont be selling it but will be adding a 110k, i like a light small gun for hunting.

A ks is small. Do some press ups you mincer :blink:

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, philpot said:

There you go fella, if you were not so far away, you could have come and tried out before buying one but I very much doubt you would be unhappy with it.

DSCF3521_zpsfbgxlruk.jpg

Phil

Just had to go and get some tissues 

• Haha 2