just a few pictures of a very good day

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don had to dig because he let the first Rabbit go , last picture is me going home in the Pissing Rain

Some little Tinkers had beat us to the punch at this place but we pressed on and picked a few up 

the Ferret ended up in the living room, then Don had a 4foot dig through stone which was very awkward , one of the pictures is me ,Donny and the Electric Dog

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Couple from one our days out last year with border rafters. Kill some rats them guys ?89F0B057-228A-405E-B6BB-F7009D3383CA.jpeg.0acf1e2cfee7236b42815b139628ac5f.jpeg54429F33-954A-4B99-9254-2B6D00C07DE1.jpeg.2cd2e1384e9884cff8beea4e6459bfc2.jpeg

Is that first plummer you had about the place, I know it's ya lads but seriously how ya rate them, see you been ferreting and on the rats what about as a serious bushing mutt, will it drop in a hole or easy to stop, good pics though, cheers

16 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Couple from one our days out last year with border rafters. Kill some rats them guys ?89F0B057-228A-405E-B6BB-F7009D3383CA.jpeg.0acf1e2cfee7236b42815b139628ac5f.jpeg54429F33-954A-4B99-9254-2B6D00C07DE1.jpeg.2cd2e1384e9884cff8beea4e6459bfc2.jpeg

feckin hell some big rats in amongst that lot eh don...........btw hes the spit of you when you were a wean haha he looks wee bit happier than you mind

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye first we had about us mate. An it’s his dog but I do take it out a fair bit whilst he at school an things, she is bright as a button, keen as ye can get an picks things up real quickly, she has bolted a couple a fox from cover an was keen on em, hasn’t dropped in yet but we are trying to stay away from spots with lots a earths. I personally think she is jist getting ready for a dig, but me lad ain’t arsed about her being dug to tbh but will let her have w bash to see how she goes, it’s no secret I was against plummers as few I’d seen were scrappers but after a nights ratting with a couple they changed me mind, was a lurcher pup i was gonna get him but after seeing them that night he asked for a terrier instead so when pud offered him one I had a think about it an let him have one, prob always have one about now just as a kick about mutt, she makes me walks/work an days out always more interesting ??

Fair shout that mate hope the lad enjoys it for years to come.?

like one myself but f**k paying what most seem to want for them,never seen a decent priced litter yet. One day maybe

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Deffo litters about being gifted an sold at working mans prices pal, make it known your after one, few of the lines are diff tho so make sure he choose a decent one? we struck lucky an met pud off here who keeps nice steady hard grafters so we never really had to do homework or nowt?. Couple a folk have mentioned being after one tho an my advice is find somebody with type ye want an let it be knows an just wait it out ?

Don't know any fecker ?

Wouldn't know good from bad on the breeding side, there was a litter on here few year back put up by someone who never needed to advertise post was gone as quick as it went up ?, messaged him he said they not for you pompous prick ?put me right off the sort that breed them but as you proved they ain't all like that which is refreshing to know. ?

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Good ole wirralcountryman, I heard he jacked em now ? he done breed no favours mate, there are guys up an down the country with workers. I sure there’s a few fb pages an that but it will take sorting throo some shite I imagine ?  I have been told the guy that bred this is breeding again but not sure if any spoken for or all gone or what, if I hear of anything I let ye know but I ain’t really in know meself ?

Yep that was him ?

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Sat morning for us ? my lad is busting with excitement ?

I remember that feeling as a kid ... not sleeping the night before and me dressed with the dog on a lead before the old fella had even got out of bed lol ......

• Haha 1