First class delivery from Hermes lol.

I know they have a lot to do in a day, but we've had loads of trouble with Hermes.

Stuff that supposedly needed a signature left on the doorstep several times, and glassware (clearly marked) dropped over the back gate. One chap left a card, saying he'd delivered, but we couldn't find the box - I found it the next day.........in the wheelie bin !

We've had a couple of items not turn up, and no response when we tried to chase it up. 

Cowboys !

• Like 1

I had 3 different items id ordered on different days from different places not turn up but all apparently delivered by Hermes when i tracked delivery. Then a few nights later i heard the dogs kick of at about 10 and when i went out to see what the fuss was all 3 items had been chucked over the side gate.Lucky i checked or the dogs would have had great fun tearing it all apart.

• Like 1

Hermes are shite, I rang up going mad cos they said I’d not been in twice!

both times I was at home.... so ten mins after me kicking off it turns up being delivered by some woman who looked like don’t take crack advert in a heap of shite car!!

she was horrified when I said what’s the big idea saying you’ve been when I know you haven’t.. her excuse was there was a crash and she couldn’t get to the house! 

If I’m buying online and I know it’s them delivering I’ll find another shop with a better courier!!!! W@nkers 

• Like 3

Never had an issue. Got speaking to the Hermes guy that covers my area and sorted out a stash for when I’m not in. Had dozens of parcels and no problems. 

I’d suggest that if you’re having problems.., it’s because the driver thinks you’re a dick ?