Work gloves

Over the years, with thousands of cuts, smashes, splinters, grazes and through the input of ladies not wanting rough hands on their silky bodies, I now wear gloves at work ☺️

There are hundreds of work gloves available and I have tried a fair few. My question is what gloves do you use and what are you happy to recommend?

That's for builders, ground workers, carpenters, landscapers and general manual handling geezers.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you gay or what ?

I just use the orange rubber type gloves, all my lads love em as they fit snug and can still get some feel with them, don’t last very long but I buy a huge box and they work out about 30p a pair so ev

Don’t do the work till they do , any ppe you require to do a job the employer must supply .. and gloves are a requirement for a manual handling job .. 

Right, now its seems I may be more of an expert than most. So I'll share my knowledge ?

I've used Showa 330 a few times and they have lasted well. Just bought 5 pairs for under £20 delivered

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-x-Pairs-Of-Showa-330-Re-Grip-Latex-Palm-Work-Gloves-Safety-Black-Rubber-Grip-/130711607572

I just use the orange rubber type gloves, all my lads love em as they fit snug and can still get some feel with them, don’t last very long but I buy a huge box and they work out about 30p a pair so even if they use a couple pairs a day it’s no show stopper.

• Like 5