Tiny little gun ...

Well the coyote wasn't for me so swapped for a p15 huma regged adjuster for pellet weight carbon extended shroud it weighs about as much as a mars bar and has been grouping sub 3/4" at 48 yard I'm sure with a bit of practice this will be spot on. Little lads claimed it though it's the only gun he can properly shoulder 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

They're getting good reviews Flynn :thumbs:

....... Stick a picture up mate

It's mental I've always been in middle with chinky guns but after firing a smk41 then getting this p15 they're up there with the rest at shoots and sounds just like my old cricket compact but a lot nicer in the shoulder and 1/3 of the price new ended up with it from the 100 quid lightning wish it was this easy to build up every time lol just need to get some higher mounts for my Bushnell then think I'll get the grouping tighter with some practice through nice glass  (I'll get pic up soon just got it in bits I've got an idea for a straight pull bolt )

Edited by flynndog
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

That is a nice little rifle - I've been tempted a few times.

......... It seems like the Chinese got it spot on with this one :thumbs:

I think they have it's doing what my cricket did I can't get my head round it I paid all that money for a cricket couple of year ago and this is as good but lighter not as much of anything goes wrong and the pin is nicer for pellet weight 

5 minutes ago, si brown said:

Pav who posts in this section has one... hes got all sorts of flash stuff but he recons this little pup will give the best a run for its money?

He's not wrong I'm off for a ride out tomorrow to some perm with the lad try get him not to like it as much as me ? if he does I'll never be able to get rid when I wanna

7 minutes ago, flynndog said:

He's not wrong I'm off for a ride out tomorrow to some perm with the lad try get him not to like it as much as me ? if he does I'll never be able to get rid when I wanna

you've not got a cat in hells chance of getting it back, my lad loved the wildcat... he still gives me sh1t about getting rid of it!

2 minutes ago, si brown said:

you've not got a cat in hells chance of getting it back, my lad loved the wildcat... he still gives me sh1t about getting rid of it!

Don't say that ? I wouldn't mind it to be fair but I want a good tuned 95 that ive got my eye on and eventually another hw 100/110 this was one of the stepping stones helping me along

3 minutes ago, flynndog said:

Don't say that ? I wouldn't mind it to be fair but I want a good tuned 95 that ive got my eye on and eventually another hw 100/110 this was one of the stepping stones helping me along

haha... think you'll need to find a new stepping stone!

1 minute ago, si brown said:

haha... think you'll need to find a new stepping stone!

I'll have to tell him I borrowed it won't I I'll say to him I'll tell him you said thanks and you like it ? .... Don't quite think I'll get away with that one he's not daft for a 5 year old new been sat watching YouTube videos of em target shooting .... Daddy why are they shooting them targets if they can't eat em paper won't taste nice ?

• Haha 1

spread the word flynndog I have the .177 well over 200 shots per fill huma fitted I have never fired so many pellets in all my life a tin would last me a couple of years usually it's light easy to shoulder silent with a mark Dempsey shroud nylon hammer pip  get a couple of darco mags from artemis user group on facebook and your set enjoy

bsasuperten

• Like 1
4 hours ago, bsasuperten said:

spread the word flynndog I have the .177 well over 200 shots per fill huma fitted I have never fired so many pellets in all my life a tin would last me a couple of years usually it's light easy to shoulder silent with a mark Dempsey shroud nylon hammer pip  get a couple of darco mags from artemis user group on facebook and your set enjoy

bsasuperten

What's the darco mags ? I'm not on Facebook this pellet adjuster is spot on too 

bsasuperten

darco dell orco is the lads name google him makes  great mags I think he is in lativa     bsasuperten