Well well well look what’s for sale

24 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

So will a professional boxer get beat a at some point I know a lad that's got beat in the ring a few times he's fought  but on the streets never been beat yet so that's bollocks

Never been beat on the street... give it time unless he realises when he’s past his prime and pulls his horns in because if he doesn’t some young buck will mark his card and that really is a fact. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 4

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the saddest things to me in fieldsports is dogs getting pushed from pillar to post, some people shouldn't be allowed to own a hamster let alone a dog....

I was about 14 and used to make a few quid in the summer from salmon,there was an advert in Guns and Ammo magazine showing a guy with a blow-gun holding up a coyote,i had also read Dan mannix book a s

Is this the same Lurcherlad that bred the merle bitch to a black bull x last year? Well if it is I said years ago he was a peddling little prick who is full of shit, he had them run over, injured, bro

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Never been beat on the street... give it time unless he realises when he’s past his prime and pulls his horns in because if he doesn’t some young buck will mark his card and that really is a fact. 

That’s what happens and that’s the way of the world it’s knock on effect happens generation after generation your perfectly right seen it so many times ??

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Crackers said:

I was talking to mr powers over something else ?‍♂️ all that other petty shit was just passing time pal lol ? all talk n bullshit lol

You aint got a f***ing clue

41 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

I’ll fught him 

?

28 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

You are pretty spot on

6 hours ago, shaaark said:

You aint got a f***ing clue

?

You are pretty spot on

Don't want to spoil the thread but I've just bin moving stuff about and found a shell suit xl purple blue wi black trim if anyone wants to make me an offer ( and it won't be going to just anyone) pm for details 

• Haha 3
8 hours ago, dogmandont said:

I agree and you can't fight ageing and someone will do him at some point or his past catches up with him in later years and in this day a age it may be not with there hands or 1on 1but  it's just not happened yet them sort are Best avoided anyway 

• Like 2