Well well well look what’s for sale

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the saddest things to me in fieldsports is dogs getting pushed from pillar to post, some people shouldn't be allowed to own a hamster let alone a dog....

I was about 14 and used to make a few quid in the summer from salmon,there was an advert in Guns and Ammo magazine showing a guy with a blow-gun holding up a coyote,i had also read Dan mannix book a s

Is this the same Lurcherlad that bred the merle bitch to a black bull x last year? Well if it is I said years ago he was a peddling little prick who is full of shit, he had them run over, injured, bro

Posted Images

On 24/01/2019 at 23:29, dytkos said:

To be fair to the lad, he does seem to keep his dogs in decent order and gets out with them but that's about as far as I can go in mitigation ? There must be something wrong with him cos at that age I was more interested in drinking, shagging and partying ? Dogs were my hobby.

There's always been people around like him, not necessarily kids but we've now got the internet so every fecker knows about everything and it's a lot easier to become an instant expert in anything and everything. IMO he should start off doing a bit and gain experience before coming on here and Facebook etc and giving it the Billy big bollocks, if I'd have been like him at that age the "bigger boys," local  would have knocked 10 bells of shit out of me.

Any way I've got the dog on trial next week but I've got to go round to his cos he can't get around at the moment ?

Cheers, D.

That's true dy, loads speaks highly of ginger french and he did nothing but peddle dogs

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

That's true dy, loads speaks highly of ginger french and he did nothing but peddle dogs

Ginger told a lot of lies granted but he was a character that is missed by some  and he sorted lads that needed something he sorted it and I think  was unfairly jailed twice for it there's worst than him shh 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Ginger told a lot of lies granted but he was a character that is missed by some  and he sorted lads that needed something he sorted it and I think  was unfairly jailed twice for it there's worst than him shh 

I went to gingers one day for some wormers, we were having a cup of tea and he was counting out loose worm tabs, and all of a sudden he said fkit and tipped the lot in the bag and said give us a fiver, life's to short. as long as you did not take ginger seriously he was ok in small doses.

• Like 4
11 hours ago, two crows said:

I went to gingers one day for some wormers, we were having a cup of tea and he was counting out loose worm tabs, and all of a sudden he said fkit and tipped the lot in the bag and said give us a fiver, life's to short. as long as you did not take ginger seriously he was ok in small doses.

I used to buy jabs off him at £3 and sell em £6, bought a pup off him out of Luke, paid £100 dog was £120, we tossed a coin £140 or a one - er lol 1982/3?

Cheers, D.

• Like 2

Wonder if the dog sold ? I always find it strange that a dog for sale that’s covered in scars people always pipe up an say that dogs seen some gear it must be a good dog I look at adds like this An think the dogs a ass ender that takes a Punch up for its troubles An gets punished if the dog was/is as good as the peddler is making out love nor money that dog Would have a home for life if it was the real deal dirty peddling c**ts every we’re in this game with there bull shit excuses for a sales pitch but claim to be a real dog man....money c**ts every were in this game trying to shaft the next man! 

• Like 9
13 hours ago, Blackmag said:

stood next to ginger many times at shows with our stalls.....must admit I liked the fella....by god could he tell a story and leave you laughing ..and my mate max had a very usefull lurcher he got off ginger.....its actualy in my avatar pic....

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, poxon said:

Wonder if the dog sold ? I always find it strange that a dog for sale that’s covered in scars people always pipe up an say that dogs seen some gear it must be a good dog I look at adds like this An think the dogs a ass ender that takes a Punch up for its troubles An gets punished if the dog was/is as good as the peddler is making out love nor money that dog Would have a home for life if it was the real deal dirty peddling c**ts every we’re in this game with there bull shit excuses for a sales pitch but claim to be a real dog man....money c**ts every were in this game trying to shaft the next man! 

Thats true,you allways here about a miracle dog,best dog ive had,then one slight change in circumtances and all the loyalty that should be shown to grafter of a dog is all out the window,pisses me right off.these are not true lurchermen,they could,nt keep a pet fukin hamster.and they are normally the ones with the green mouldy kennel covered in dog shit around the floor,and they take a pic of it and show us .wankers

Edited by Qbgrey
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Thats true,you allways here about a miracle dog,best dog ive had,then one slight change in circumtances and all the loyalty that should be shown to grafter of a dog is all out the window,pisses me right off.these are not true lurchermen,they could,nt keep a pet fukin hamster.and they are normally the ones with the green mouldy kennel covered in dog shit around the floor,and they take a pic of it and show us .wankers

Mouldy kennels are so last season