Well well well look what’s for sale

3 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

That brings back some memories . But we made ares a little bit more accurate by using a little tack at the front to wrap the band round lol 

i was lucky to get a piece of wood from under my grand fathers pidgeon loft.lol gran had no pegs left she be shouting like feck down the back lane lol

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the saddest things to me in fieldsports is dogs getting pushed from pillar to post, some people shouldn't be allowed to own a hamster let alone a dog....

I was about 14 and used to make a few quid in the summer from salmon,there was an advert in Guns and Ammo magazine showing a guy with a blow-gun holding up a coyote,i had also read Dan mannix book a s

Is this the same Lurcherlad that bred the merle bitch to a black bull x last year? Well if it is I said years ago he was a peddling little prick who is full of shit, he had them run over, injured, bro

Posted Images

Just now, king said:

i was lucky to get a piece of wood from under my grand fathers pidgeon loft.lol gran had no pegs left she be shouting like feck down the back lane lol

All this talke of home made shooters reminds me of a time I made a bow and arrow , I made the bow from ash and the arrow was a piece of dowel my dad had for making pigeon fronts I glued some feathers on it and sharpened it with a pencil sharpener I stuck a picture on the old small black bin lip and stood it next to my gate ,tried shoot it and missed arrow whent down my yard cross the road and stuck in the leg of the old fella who lived over the road , funny now but feck me it hurt when my mum gave me a whooping ,, snapped my bow as well ?

• Haha 6
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

used to love making the old 'Dutch arrows ' metal tip of them cheap plastic darts to weight front end,the old man's playing cards cut up for flights......get half way across the council estate with it?

now they were a more advanced weapon.you wouldnt go far wrong with a hazel whip sharpened 1 end and crab apples on it.like an old age boille thrower lol

4 minutes ago, mud said:

? can still remember my first gat gun as a kid 

shot my mate with 1 when  we  was 'dueling'?only when and hit him in his f***ing eye ?poor c**t lost 65 % of his vision.....to this day his mam still thinks we was mouthing the older boys and they dusted us with gravel on the old kx250?

genuinely sorry David John court?

3 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

All this talke of home made shooters reminds me of a time I made a bow and arrow , I made the bow from ash and the arrow was a piece of dowel my dad had for making pigeon fronts I glued some feathers on it and sharpened it with a pencil sharpener I stuck a picture on the old small black bin lip and stood it next to my gate ,tried shoot it and missed arrow whent down my yard cross the road and stuck in the leg of the old fella who lived over the road , funny now but feck me it hurt when my mum gave me a whooping ,, snapped my bow as well ?

good fecking shot though lol.the older lads when we were kids used wooden crutches for a bow just take apart and reasemble with the same bolts.now they had some serious fire power.i felt like a true light weight with my peg gun lol

5 minutes ago, king said:

good fecking shot though lol.the older lads when we were kids used wooden crutches for a bow just take apart and reasemble with the same bolts.now they had some serious fire power.i felt like a true light weight with my peg gun lol

Best thing I ever made was Marble shots ... get your mums toilet paper stand ( tube bout 1 “ thick ) cut it down to bout8 inch then get ya mums dolly washing rubber gloves and cut the two index fingers off put them inside each other and sli over the tube bout half way up the finger tape it on prop a marble in pull back and let go......no more kitchen wind and a month grounding and another ass whooping ??

6 minutes ago, king said:

now they were a more advanced weapon.you wouldnt go far wrong with a hazel whip sharpened 1 end and crab apples on it.like an old age boille thrower lol

my 8yr old and his mates use 2'' white sink waste pipe,jab it in the ground and flick.....f***ing all up the side of my house??