Well well well look what’s for sale

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Good ole evo stick, used see the older lads in a state that scared us off it for life before even trying iy? laying flat out tripping like a real bad acid trip I imagine ??

that stuff will fry the brain surely lol magic mushrooms are bad enough lol

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the saddest things to me in fieldsports is dogs getting pushed from pillar to post, some people shouldn't be allowed to own a hamster let alone a dog....

I was about 14 and used to make a few quid in the summer from salmon,there was an advert in Guns and Ammo magazine showing a guy with a blow-gun holding up a coyote,i had also read Dan mannix book a s

Is this the same Lurcherlad that bred the merle bitch to a black bull x last year? Well if it is I said years ago he was a peddling little prick who is full of shit, he had them run over, injured, bro

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

I couldn’t face magics now as an adult parent ??

feck no i think it would put me in the nut house lol.i remeber having a berkley fag it felt like a 21ft scaffolding pole and it lasted for hrs lol

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

?? I genuinely cant handle any more than 3 pints it’s beem that long. Went to a night out in holiday with wife an kids had 2 an half red stripes an only got back to ours Cos I had the pram to hold me up?  couldn’t even finish me third pint am I jacked ?

Blah blah chat shit 

1 hour ago, All-terrain said:

ill give crackers a lift up to Katchums any time ye ready crackers ? night out on the bunnies afterwards Don?  Should be good night out that, watch some boxing then few runs ?? Atb At 

I’ve offered him fuel money you just give him my address ?

On 28/01/2019 at 19:28, baker boy said:

What does that mean

On 28/01/2019 at 19:28, lurcherman 887 said:

Still for sale 

On 28/01/2019 at 19:30, baker boy said:

Cheers

Or shit for sale, or suspiciously for sale?

• Haha 2
On 25/01/2019 at 17:55, W. Katchum said:

All I said was gonna stop ruining threads with ye beam shite, start ye own thread ? no you’ll just call a guy a bully Instead ye Fcuking victim ?

Thread was doomed as soon as boris put lurcherlad's ad for the mutt up

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, All-terrain said:

ill give crackers a lift up to Katchums any time ye ready crackers ? night out on the bunnies afterwards Don?  Should be good night out that, watch some boxing then few runs ?? Atb At 

Bang their heads together while your there for acting like children , 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1