Well well well look what’s for sale

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Where’s this name you Fcuking Bare faced liar, you are jist gonna swerve this an hope folk forget your lies ???I won’t ?

i dont tell no lies never have never will.

• Haha 1

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the saddest things to me in fieldsports is dogs getting pushed from pillar to post, some people shouldn't be allowed to own a hamster let alone a dog....

I was about 14 and used to make a few quid in the summer from salmon,there was an advert in Guns and Ammo magazine showing a guy with a blow-gun holding up a coyote,i had also read Dan mannix book a s

Is this the same Lurcherlad that bred the merle bitch to a black bull x last year? Well if it is I said years ago he was a peddling little prick who is full of shit, he had them run over, injured, bro

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

All I said was gonna stop ruining threads with ye beam shite, start ye own thread ? no you’ll just call a guy a bully Instead ye Fcuking victim ?

You dint say that fecker at all you waded in started an argument then did exactly what your trying to bollock me for ffs

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

What’s happening in the square pal?

Well we're all still on a cliff edge waiting on a name and it turns out all this talk off beans is starting to get at folk ??

Meanwhile in my world I still don't give to fucks about much and there is still not enough bloody bunnys about apart from lincon area been working up there this week and see a fair amount day time ? was thinking of putting some in me bag to bring back down to Devon haha 

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Just avoid the questions that will prove you to be a liar you Fcuking wally??

you told eberybody on here my dog my dog jacked an you had the name of my family member who was there an told everybody, you actually threatened me you’d put the name on here till I called you out?

now im asking for the umpteenth time, what’s this name, either spit it or out or you are a LIAR?

it’s not difficult , so let’s have it?

you seem very sensitive lol

Bring a box up dales come sept an I’ll help you fill it?

Hold you to that now!! It's becoming pointless taking the lamp out really it's just like a late night dog walk these days but the squirrels keep the dog busy not that he catches the buggers 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I may no have used them words but that’s what the point was an you know it. Just you got all emotional an started accusing folk a bullying you, I no the only person that thinks the bean shit is pathetic, was funny to start but yous have kept it going an contribute fcuk all else, now if you wanna get offended at being called a stupid cnut that’s upto you bit hat must fit for ye to be offended, go start a thread an have an all bean Fcuking party just don’t carry it ontoaot threads now it’s turning into another stupid pointless topic ffs that’s yous are just spamming threads with talking shite??

What do you contribute 

• Haha 1

No I just t gonna prove you the liar you are, you tried calling me a liar then made yaself out to be one?? an now you trying your hardest not to answer ffs ?? excellent I love it tbh ?????

BURGER KING, MASTER OF THE WHOPPER ????

if your dog bit as hard as you he would be a cracker 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Black neck said:

You helped a few folks out fair play can't fault ya I'll try not to bring beans in future arguing ain't my style life's too short 

Ps your a horrible man ?

and there you go another bit of banter and humour gone from the forum because katchum is moaning.fecking typical.

Not gone jist the guy now knows folk are finding at a tad stupid, an kept in order it would prob be w laugh but all over forum is just madness, 

but who cares what you think you don’t count ye Fcuking jackanory ?

so you have kept black neck in order ffs lol