Well well well look what’s for sale

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

A lot, is that okay??? An aye he does his bit I suppose not jist sit an chat shite like you, what’s a matter Burger King you know we all gonna see right throo ye whoppers so instead choose to chat shite about shite??? good yin ???

feck me you go out now and again lamping or ferreting and you are on here bashing people for being on here lol.

you are on here more than anyone chatting shit.fecking clown 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the saddest things to me in fieldsports is dogs getting pushed from pillar to post, some people shouldn't be allowed to own a hamster let alone a dog....

I was about 14 and used to make a few quid in the summer from salmon,there was an advert in Guns and Ammo magazine showing a guy with a blow-gun holding up a coyote,i had also read Dan mannix book a s

Is this the same Lurcherlad that bred the merle bitch to a black bull x last year? Well if it is I said years ago he was a peddling little prick who is full of shit, he had them run over, injured, bro

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

My dogs been out an put again once it’s dark but come in here to read some threads an all I am read is your usual shite about beans, it’s obvious who does nowt or knows nowt on this site these days as they would rather chat shite, an aye we all do it but yous are taking this beam shit into most threads now, simply Cos none a yous have anythin better to offer ?????

Oh I've bin had up by the site bully?

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I know beany well he lives less than a mile from me ma, an he is honestly jist as Fcuking stupid as some the idiots on this thread ???

come on then spit it out how much have you single handed raised for charity i bet it isnt anywhere near 150k and yet you put a lad down who has raised that amount.

now that is quite sad really.

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What like the straight question you were asked weeks ago, what’s this name??

an jist last year I an 2 pals raised 16k for help for heroes, we do summat most years but that was last year, that enough for you?? An I wasn’t putting himself down I called him daft am im sure he will admit that, infact you can ask h seeing as he a hero of yours??

can even ask him about me, he knows my whole family, port talbot ain’t that big ?

you didnt say daft.you called him fecking stupid.cant you see the good in anyone at all.

hes no hero of mine but i do have respect for him and anyone who raises that kind of money for charity.wether its captain beany or anyone else.

1 minute ago, green dragon said:

Alright mate ,ye dogs  spot on  we've had a decent season bar a few cuts and he hit a ditch put him out for a few weeks but ye he don't miss much. How's you Rex 

apart from hanging off the odd fence hes been injury free mate.i wish i had picked the other pup up aswell lol.

7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Where your straight answer or ye just admitting ye was spouting more whoppers??

an i see the good in lots a filk that why I go out me way to take folk out, or help em out or drive some the ole folk about my wife works with? but good folk can still call a cnut a cnut an you me silly balls are a daft cnut that talks shite ???

5 minutes ago, Black neck said:

This has gone fecking right downhill

Your f***ing telling me that instead of of a few lads having a laugh and being a bit silly it's better to f***ing argue and insult each other 

f**k all to do wi dogs at all bollox 

thats the reason noone hardly posts any new threads black neck.as katchum is quick to slag every fecker off.

• Like 1