Well well well look what’s for sale

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the saddest things to me in fieldsports is dogs getting pushed from pillar to post, some people shouldn't be allowed to own a hamster let alone a dog....

I was about 14 and used to make a few quid in the summer from salmon,there was an advert in Guns and Ammo magazine showing a guy with a blow-gun holding up a coyote,i had also read Dan mannix book a s

Is this the same Lurcherlad that bred the merle bitch to a black bull x last year? Well if it is I said years ago he was a peddling little prick who is full of shit, he had them run over, injured, bro

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, trenchfoot said:

I see he has been on the forum, since this tread started, but said nowt. Speaks volumes.

He actually believes his own shite ?. Think only person he convinces with his spiel is himself.

Best thing he can do is stay as far away as possible from working dogs.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, king said:

A quick question me old black neck.

How many beans are there in a tin of Heinz baked beans.

Second rule of bean club, you don't talk numbers ?.

Not answering for 'brother' black neck. He 'might' be busy purchasing something ?

Edited by shaaark
15 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Second rule of bean club, you don't talk numbers ?.

Not answering for 'brother' black neck. He 'might' be busy purchasing something ?

Has he found an unbelievably good deal on some industrial grade glue and high strength bag.ready for tonight's inhaling extravaganza behind the local YMCA.

Or is the purchase more bean related 

34 minutes ago, king said:

Has he found an unbelievably good deal on some industrial grade glue and high strength bag.ready for tonight's inhaling extravaganza behind the local YMCA.

Or is the purchase more bean related 

I 'sort' of  compromised myself by answering your 1st question to 'brother' black neck. I can say no more ?

16 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I 'sort' of  compromised myself by answering your 1st question to 'brother' black neck. I can say no more ?

Ive heard on the grapevine that brother black neck might be being baptised this afternoon.

That would explain his sudden absence from the forum.

But I understand you not being able to say no more on the subject.

Thus I shall cease questioning you.

5 minutes ago, king said:

Ive heard on the grapevine that brother black neck might be being baptised this afternoon.

That would explain his sudden absence from the forum.

But I understand you not being able to say no more on the subject.

Thus I shall cease questioning you.

✌️

10 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

You talking a standard tin or a small tin here?  

The standard tin I was referencing to trigger.but I'm happy to accept a number on the midget size tin aswell.

I think only brother black neck could possibly answer the same question but concerning the school canteen size jumbo tin.

• Haha 1