gun fail

you did not include the muppet with the .50 cal shooting in the quarry.bullet comes back and takes his hat off ffs.many people should not be allowed within 6 feet of any firearm and those who film inexperienced shooters should have their guns taken off them for allowing these people to injure themselves.for me i would not let anyone who has not shot anything that kicks near my rifles way too dangerous

• Like 1
1 hour ago, .357shooter said:

you did not include the muppet with the .50 cal shooting in the quarry.bullet comes back and takes his hat off

I've seen that clip. That is incredible. A gnats different and it would have taken his head out. A couple of times i've been hit by splashback from the butts on 25 mtr 22 smallbore ranges that need de-leading and theres nothing you could do to get out  of the way.  There's loads of these firearms fails and its usually caused by some irresponsible Jack the lad that thinks its fun to get some young girl to discharge a powerful firearm in a dangerous manner.

1 minute ago, Meece said:

some irresponsible Jack the lad that thinks its fun to get some young girl to discharge a powerful firearm in a dangerous manner.

In a lot of respects I see that as one of the biggest threats to grass roots shooting over here in the colonies. Women shooters mainly but increasingly with juniors. People will take them to the range and laugh as they flinch with recoil or give them something that even a seasoned shooter would struggle with ensuring that their experience is so negative they'll never return. Throw in a few social media posts and a few headlines and you've got someone who will actively work against the shooting community on general principle.

I deal with firearms in a professional capacity and my gun training classes are usually geared towards new employee orientation but the ones I've done for friends and family generally start from that negative viewpoint. It's a shame and it's an uphill battle.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, .357shooter said:

you did not include the muppet with the .50 cal shooting in the quarry.bullet comes back and takes his hat off ffs.many people should not be allowed within 6 feet of any firearm and those who film inexperienced shooters should have their guns taken off them for allowing these people to injure themselves.for me i would not let anyone who has not shot anything that kicks near my rifles way too dangerous

Is this the one ..... 

Edited by Meece